grav round and tracer missile (appology)

JediDuckling

Right... and how did you test it out not being level 50? And how did you test it out not being in atleast full champion gear? Whoopdie do no joke tracer hits for garbage undergeared and under 50.

3k+, 3K+, 3K+, instant 5k+ dead. - All in the span of 5 SECONDS.

Ya thats not overpowered at all. The class is really OP and Jediduckling is enjoying it now that he has one and doesn't want it to be nerfed now. Cant beat em join em eh?

youre not a very good listener

edit: and i just want to add, all those people that whine about losing to arsenal mercs even in 1on1: they obviously dont realise how much they embarass themselves. i would never publicly admit i lost to an arsenal merc in 1on1.

This. I play a Gunnety Commando, when I solo someone, it's a measure of how bad they are, not how good I am. Hint: Walking slowly into grav rounds after the knockback (that you KNOW is coming) is not a good strategy.

Sooo... people cry about tracer missile because they let someone free cast on them from afar? Holy ****! who would have thought leaving someone unchecked would cause death?

I have just over 500 expertise and I would say my common tracer hits are from 1800-2700. I have hit 1 person ever for 5k with a heat-seeking missile (fresh new 50). Most are around 3K.

People really underestimate interrupts and how or when to use them.

Furthermore, I don't like spamming tracer missile but unfortunately that is what everything is based off in the tree. My shield, rail shot, heat-seeking missile, armor pen, and unload all build off of tracer missile. It is not that I have no idea how to play it is the only logical way to play an arsenal spec.

after testing out the mercinary missile spammer and trooper grav round spammer tree's i must say how wrong i was saying they are overpowerd.

yes they may hit fairly hard but what you expect from a full dps class and the fact try getting them off in pvp when your bouncing around like a pinball or being interupted and stunned.

i know clearly now that they are how they are now for a reason.

i appologise and sympothise for those that do use the class.

enjoy :/

By a coincidence i read your post, as i have had you on ignore on the forum for the last month. Because you have written some very ridicolous stuff and you have not put yourself in the best light.

But because of this post ill take you off ignore for a trial period. But im keeping my finger over the ignore button.

Its good to see you actually take the time to dig into what you are talking about for once.

Edited by Harryshort

i appologise and sympothise for those that do use the class./

I won't. They all do just fine in pvp. One of our healers who rarely pvps switched specs for Grav Round and outdpsed quite a few people after I gave him the spec and the rotation.

If spamming tracer missle is hard, then getting a single heal off must be impossible. Every turret or ranged class sits either against a wall in Voidstar, or on the outskirts of every fight and blast away.

after testing out the mercinary missile spammer and trooper grav round spammer tree's i must say how wrong i was saying they are overpowerd.

yes they may hit fairly hard but what you expect from a full dps class and the fact try getting them off in pvp when your bouncing around like a pinball or being interupted and stunned.

i know clearly now that they are how they are now for a reason.

i appologise and sympothise for those that do use the class.

enjoy :/

1) Not a full dps class.

2) AC debuff and high damage from 30m. (and people whined about an ac debuff/high dmg/stun from 4m that filled up your res bar.)

3) Any time I can kill someone before they are able to turn, face me, and respond, it must be nerfed. Because that is what was done to me.

Nerf them.

Nerf them straight into reroll.

And then get to work on all the rest of the classes.

Furthermore, I don't like spamming tracer missile but unfortunately that is what everything is based off in the tree. My shield, rail shot, heat-seeking missile, armor pen, and unload all build off of tracer missile. It is not that I have no idea how to play it is the only logical way to play an arsenal spec.

And thats exactly why i feel sorry for you guys.. sorry for BH / Commandos that are arsenal / gunnery speced and are FORCED to spam it to hell..

shame on the developer who designed this talent tree !

hopefully someone will fix you soon..

1) Not a full dps class.

2) AC debuff and high damage from 30m. (and people whined about an ac debuff/high dmg/stun from 4m that filled up your res bar.)

3) Any time I can kill someone before they are able to turn, face me, and respond, it must be nerfed. Because that is what was done to me.

Nerf them.

Nerf them straight into reroll.

And then get to work on all the rest of the classes.

All I can really gather from your post is that you have terrible gear and the situational awareness of a loaf of bread.

OP Claims TM is OP.

OP rolls BH to test TM.

OP Realises BH is easy and TM is nice.

OP comes onto forums to defend TM.

End of story.

eh ?

lol after testing commando and mercinary unless your oponents are totaly idiotic and just ignore the BH/trooper spamming grav round or tracer missile then its realy hard to get a shot off while your getting pounded on by melee stunned knocked back and interupted.

why would i want to play a class that cant get any shots off because of this ? :p