How can I give more health to my T7 Droid

traybar

It is easy for me to right click on a minor health pak to increase my health when it is real low.I just go into my inventory and right click on a health pak.But I don't know how to increase the health for my T7 little Droid companion when its health is low? any help would help

At this stage the only way to heal your companions is to use the special Stim packs that jtzako mentioned or be a healer class, which Jedi Knight isn't. So if T7 is getting low on health you'll have to try to get aggro of the critter attacking him or just watch it fall.

There's also an ability you get in the early teens called "Heroic Moment - [class-specific-name]" which will apply a pretty good Heal-over-Time (HoT) effect to both you and your companion, as well as some other effect like refreshing a cooldown.

There's also an ability you get in the early teens called "Heroic Moment - [class-specific-name]" which will apply a pretty good Heal-over-Time (HoT) effect to both you and your companion, as well as some other effect like refreshing a cooldown.

That's an awesome ability alright. Just don't rely on it, because it has a 20 minute cooldown :)

But it can be a lifesaver.

Funny - I thought it only healed you? :cool:

Funny - I thought it only healed you? :cool:

Nope. Patches up both you and your companion- just make sure you do it early enough that the HoT gets to work for the full duration.

Also, classes that can taunt/steal aggro well...learn to share hate with your companion. T7's especially bad for that for a Jedi, because he's a total tank himself. You may even want to focus on whatever T7's doing in first if you can, up to and including siccing him on a specific mob at the beginning of a fight.

Another thing of note is Presence- upping that stat with a stim (or gear, though that's probably less efficient as it'll eat stats you'd rather have yourself will also boost T7's max health and other stats, letting him last longer in fights.

The other option to get your companion more health is to get better mods (which will increase his Endruance and overall health) and to increase his armor by keeping him geared up.

In other words, don't forget to gear your companions as well as yourself.