Enough with this Twitter/Facebook BS.

Shadowquinn

Maybe you company guys don't get it, so here let me help you.

Stop posting all new news on Twitter/Facebook and put it here on the GAME forums FIRST.

You may not understand this but there is a HUGE following for your game right here on YOUR game website. Yet we have to go outside the forums to get the latest news? Nice way to treat your fan base.

Post it here first then have fun with your tweet crap and your facesuck. Show some love to the forum guys.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you 100%.

This twitter thing is ********. Reid, you should be posting things HERE! By using twitter you may as well be answering to important things via shouting into the *********** sky!

Jesus... is it so hard to stop using this stupid "twitter"?

Thank you, I am tired of connecting to 3rd party Social Networking sites to do business with another company.

I know people love Twitter and Facebook, personally I will never be on there, but damn stop the housewife gossip and release info on your own site.

I have to agree with the OP.

Official website has to be the primary source of information for business' clients. Various social media should be used as a secondary venue. Not everyone and their brother is using them you know.

if you havent noticed theres a high wait time for the fourms so thats why its delayed because everyone and their friends are clicking refresh looking for it and its delaying the site. just calm down on the refreshing then one will show up

Maybe you company guys don't get it, so here let me help you.

Stop posting all new news on Twitter/Facebook and put it here on the GAME forums FIRST.

You may not understand this but there is a HUGE following for your game right here on YOUR game website. Yet we have to go outside the forums to get the latest news? Nice way to treat your fan base.

Post it here first then have fun with your tweet crap and your facesuck. Show some love to the forum guys.

I agree, if there's one thing I love is continually hitting F5 on a forum to see if anything new has been posted.

I mean, what sort of an idiot thought that letting people know via mobile devices that there was new info for them was a good idea?!

The idea behind Twitter/Facebook is that people can subscribe to the feed and be given the information the exact moment it is released.

Releasing it on the forums means the person would have to come to the forums and then come to the exact part of the forums and then find the thread and then find the part of the thread that's relevant.

Also if you wait a few mins they'll also have a thread here on the forums about release.

If you were here yesterday you'd know the waves are at 2pm/3pm/4pm/5pm GMT and that they WILL have a thread about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.