hybrid spec

nikpower

For a start let me say sorry if something similar is posted again....

ok with that said, i was bored and i thought i never tried to build a hybrid spec....

and i came up with this ... http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRMoZZGr0rdbMd.1

my main spec is anhi but i really do well with the above spec aswell, at the moment, BUT i am not sure if it worths the sacrifices it takes.....anyway i am posting this to see people thoughts about it.....

Above thread is refered for PVP only.

Edited by nikpower

Nice try, but unfortunately that wont work as you need the 31 point talent in the rage tree :(, the whole rage tree is built around that move to build your 4 stacks before smash... unless you only plan on using smash once a minute :p.

I have tried several hybrid specs mixing carnage and annihilation but they just don't work as well as pure annihilation overall.

well damage wise it works.... i was doing around 250k damage in pure anhi (soloing) and i m doing about the same in the above spec.....what is lacks , is what you mention above ... using smash every minute is bad....but on the other side you get a nice gap closer Edited by nikpower

Since you have that spec... Does Gravity affect talented Rupture?

What about something like this?

http://knotor.com/skills#AgQXABJTYnGKkZqrsrrS22KCiZKiusLL0gAA

Rather than trying for super Smashes, you get endless Predation along with Pulverize.

not sure..i ll check it out when i get to a computer with the game installed :D

not sure about your spec because then you will be with out a "hitting hard" ability

They really should give it the cataclysm treatment. Require you to specialize in one tree and if you wanna point points in another you need to pick up the 31 pt talent. These poor hybrid build junkies are gonna make fools of themselves.

They really should give it the cataclysm treatment. Require you to specialize in one tree and if you wanna point points in another you need to pick up the 31 pt talent. These poor hybrid build junkies are gonna make fools of themselves.

sorcs would rage

Bio's already proven they're going after hybrids. Look at the treatment assassins got. Even if a hybrid tree is remotely not sucking they'll take care of it.

as i understand it(not having a sorc), the issue is that 31pt builds are total suck for sorc DPS.