WZs are becoming a travesty - or the story of how many Reps can you get into one WZ?

Desgarden

I entered a WZ and we played Voidstar. Not bad, I thought, after all it was not Huttball. Boy, I was wrong.

When we defended we simply were obliterated in a sea of red. When we attacked...I had the feeling to fight always 3-5 enemies. I was really about to rant what my team was actually doing because no one was even close to the doors. Then I realized...they also fought opponents and no one was idling.

At that point I counted 4 times the Reps. And all the time there were at least 11...and some had to be at their spawn point as well so there might have been up to 13.

Thanks again for another funny experience.

At least Warhammer got their scenarios right.

Edited by Desgarden

i have not heard or seen this

is it something the players are doing or is it just the game messing up with people queing?

I have gone 3v8 in voidstar.

I have no clue why the match even started and it almost lasted the whole first round. what I dont get is why it still counts as a win for the other side that seems kinda odd.

i have not heard or seen this

is it something the players are doing or is it just the game messing up with people queing?

I have gone 3v8 in voidstar.

I have no clue why the match even started and it almost lasted the whole first round. what I dont get is why it still counts as a win for the other side that seems kinda odd.

The actions which trigger it are common enough that it happens on a regular basis but the "bug" is now an exploit as many many people know how to activate it. Of all the exploits it is the absolute easiest to do, it takes like literally 1 second... With a full group of 4 it's easy to trick the system into putting 11 people on your side. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edited by Durasturan

The warzone starts the shutdown sequence when the other team has 4 more people than the other side. Also theirs no way to get 4 times more people on one side than the other even by using an exploit. So you either can't count or you are greatly over exaggerating.

Funny thing is that this exploit becomes more and more easy to use as more people come to know it.And it is not only voidstar that suffers,its also alderan and im unsure about hutball.

I have had many games today 8v12 imps in my server plus the ones that used frequently the door exploit too.

oh yeah and if you google it,there is already a guide on how to do it..

It's an exploit, one premade group of 4 can make it so that 11 players are in the warzone. Two premade groups entering the same team and abusing the exploit can create a situation where there are 14 persons in a team.

I found it on reddit so I guess it's a known exploit. I know how it's done but I have not tested it myself.