Mission completed popping up at bad times.

savantus

WHY for the love of the Force, do my stupid crew think its a good idea to pop up a message in the middle of combat ,saying they completed their stupid assignment?

Would it be that hard to code it, so that if you are in combat , it gets put on pending?

I love my crew, but every time they do that, I want to keel haul them and then space them out the airlock.

It's not just the crew skills.

We wiped (and therefore could not loot the boss) on the last boss of HM Taral V because the daily mission reward popped up, making healing impossible.

Ticket for this was locked and then re-opened, with no update.

But yes, the popup is seriously annoying at any time I am in combat, or about to enter combat.

Heck, as a guild leader it's even annoying when I'm trying to have a conversation.

IMO it should *always* go to the corner as Pending, unless you state otherwise in your preferences.

Edited by Velaxi

I agree. I wouldn't mind if it were a Preference setting that you can toggle on/off whether you want your Companion tasks all go into "Pending" status or not. There are times where I have to not queue them with anything because I don't want the window to interfere during vital combat (in flashpoints and in operations). If this were installed, at the same time, I don't want whatever is in the Pending box to explode whenever I leave combat likes it does currently.

It's not a high priority for me, since there are plenty of other major issues still in the game. It's like Sprint toggling off whenever you die: it happens enough that it's something that interferes with the "experience" of the game.

It's quite annoying - and not just in combat, but while using the GTN as well.

Or at any time you have two windows open (since nothing is moveable and you can only have 2 up at once).

Yeah... if I have 2 windows of any kind open, put it in *PENDING please.

And while you're at it, make the primary location to the RIGHT side, not the left.

Since I can't move anything.

This would also alleviate the covering up of party frames.

it works totally fine if you're in a conversation with an NPC

the pop up window will automatically have been qued to the right top corner instead of popping up

this should apply in combat too

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe do the same thing with vendor/GTN as well. Combat popping up is definitely really bad though.

From the first time a mission came back while I was on the GTN (and each time thereafter) I really really really wished some dev had just left those notices PENDING AT ALL TIMES.

That way you choose when you want to read them.

Seriously, how much more obvious could the need for this be?

Yeah, trying to browse long GTN listings is impossible because with 4-5 companions running around doing errands someone is bound to popup and ruin everything. The worst I've had so far was 3 cases within a few minutes. Was ready to punch the monitor. It should always go to pending.