Is Balmora my only option?

JohnnyXXX

Im playing the bounty hunter. And when i got my space ship i chose Nar Shadda. Over going to Balmora. Now im level 25 . I completed Nar shadda. Went back to my ship and the only option for my BH quest is to go to Balmora. Which is a level 15+ planet. I was wondering is going back to Balmora my only option for my main quest? Or is there a quest giver i can talk to that points me in the level equivelent planet for me with a new BH quest.

Im playing the bounty hunter. And when i got my space ship i chose Nar Shadda. Over going to Balmora. Now im level 25 . I completed Nar shadda. Went back to my ship and the only option for my BH quest is to go to Balmora. Which is a level 15+ planet. I was wondering is going back to Balmora my only option for my main quest? Or is there a quest giver i can talk to that points me in the level equivelent planet for me with a new BH quest.

And this is why you dont skip content, and do it around the suggested level.

You'll have to finish your class quest on Balmorra if you want it to advance.

Edited by HopeSlayer

Then they shouldnt have given the option to go to Nar Shadda. It should have just said you have to go to Balmora. After getting the ship

Well considering in your quest list it gives a reccomended level for each quest and I believe Balmorra is listed earlier then Nar Shadda both in level and in presentation order maybe you might want to pay closer attention to what your doing instead?

Options there, not Bioware's fault you didn't think ahead.

Well the bounty hunter lady said that there would always be an extra bounty hunter going afer the targets you had on each planet. So I just figured id find out whoever had the bounty on his head on Balmora would have been killed already. Once i finished Nar Shadda. Plus i was level 20 when i went to nar shadda so I figured id be a waste of time. To fight 5 levels below. And i figured the quests would be grey. Edited by JohnnyXXX

Well the bounty hunter lady said that there would always be an extra bounty hunter going afer the targets you had on each planet. So I just figured id find out whoever had the bounty on his head on Balmora would have been killed already. Once i finished Nar Shadda. Plus i was level 20 when i went to nar shadda so I figured id be a waste of time. To fight 5 levels below. And i figured the quests would be grey.

If the guy were already killed, the class story would be over for you, and that would be it. So no, they don't die off-screen.

The class story on each planet is about 4-6 quests long, generally. I finished Balmorra on my BH at around 24th or so (due to all the bonus quests and such), then went to Nar Shaddaa and just blew through the class stories in about 45m. Ignored everything else.

I had this problem to leveling my Sith warrior.

I did not skip anything.

My story line progression 1st sent me to Dromund Kaas (I was level 13) then to Nar Shadda (I was level 18, got my butt kicked a lot) and then I was told to go to

Balmorra (I was level 25)

I figured it must have been some kind of bug when I saw how weak the NPC were on Balmorra till I checked the level of the planet.

I just kept going where my NPC master was sending me after I finished up with Balmorra I was net sent to a orbing Space station do deal with people that were tracking me and at level 26 they were kicking my backside for a little bit.

It had to have been some kind of bug because sending me to Nar Shadda at level 18 was like sending me on a suicide run but somehow I got through it.

And this is why you dont skip content, and do it around the suggested level.

You'll have to finish your class quest on Balmorra if you want it to advance.

Well considering in your quest list it gives a reccomended level for each quest and I believe Balmorra is listed earlier then Nar Shadda both in level and in presentation order maybe you might want to pay closer attention to what your doing instead?

Options there, not Bioware's fault you didn't think ahead.

Sheesh... you're making it sound like he did something wrong.

We go through all the planets, for the most part, for leveling. Class quest being the exception. All he needs is to go though the class quest in Balmorra and move on. All these "oh you shouldn't skip content", "oh didn't you look at the Recommended Level, why not paying closer attention?", I mean, if he can skip ahead and finish Nar Shaddaa, then more power to him. He just needs to spend another hour or so clearing up the low-level Balmorra class quest.

Edited by Doublek

Well the bounty hunter lady said that there would always be an extra bounty hunter going afer the targets you had on each planet. So I just figured id find out whoever had the bounty on his head on Balmora would have been killed already. Once i finished Nar Shadda. Plus i was level 20 when i went to nar shadda so I figured id be a waste of time. To fight 5 levels below. And i figured the quests would be grey.

Ah, you were expecting a dynamic storyline? No, the story is completely static and linear (with the exception of a pseudo-choice between planets).

You will most likely out-level content just by playing. You can skip side quests and just focus on your class quest to progress to new planets if you want.

Sheesh... you're making it sound like he did something wrong.

We go through all the planets, for the most part, for leveling. Class quest being the exception. All he needs is to go though the class quest in Balmorra and move on. All these "oh you shouldn't skip content", "oh didn't you look at the Recommended Level, why not paying closer attention?", I mean, if he can skip ahead and finish Nar Shaddaa, then more power to him. He just needs to spend another hour or so clearing up the low-level Balmorra class quest.

Not trying to make it seem like he did something wrong, but I'm not one to pull punches as they say either.

MOST of the issues people have with this game and the solutions involved come down to one thing.

Paying attention.

Yes he can go clean out Balmorra, at the same time though how much comprehension was needed to understand also that he would have too in order to progress his class quest, yet he wanted to find a level appropriate planet to continue?

See my point?