Refund please!!

SMILEYBOONE

I want my money back for purchasing SWTOR as well as two (2) months of subscription.

Bioware disgraced Star Wars.

+1

the game is a total copy of wow BUT A COMPLETE COPY...

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.ch/8/8f/Original_MMO_donotsteel.jpg

Same abilities, almost exactly the same talent tress, same skills and classes....Gameplay wise this is just wow on stars....

Plus bioware doesnt care about balance like nerfing operative instead of consumables biochem and trinkets so now all operatives must use biochem to be viable...

Game isnt supported fast, it has a billion bugs cuz it was rushed

More like a 'FrownyBoone'...

You don't even provide the source of your rage. Why do you want a refund?

Only noobs cant undestand why... They cant see the obvious because they are too busy being tricked by the devs aka game that they are somekind of pro player that pwns npc and is a hero on a stupid story... Not everyone likes fake egos boosts you know so some people actually think after their ego and see the glaring gameplay issues you dont even care about because you only want to feel better

Only noobs cant undestand why... They cant see the obvious because they are too busy being tricked by the devs aka game that they are somekind of pro player that pwns npc and is a hero on a stupid story... Not everyone likes fake egos boosts you know so some people actually think after their ego and see the glaring gameplay issues you dont even care about because you only want to feel better

I think reading your post made me dumber.

If you don't like the game please stop playing and stop posting on the SW:TOR forums. Your argument is invalid because despite your personal issues with the game and the devs you're still posting on SW:TOR forums.

You do not deserve your money back for this game. It's functional and mostly feature complete as advertised. You knew what you were getting into when you paid. If you are not happy playing now then simply unsubscribe. The game is what it is and while tweeaks can be expected some things will never be altered.

The only game in recent memory that did not meet those basic criteria was Sword of the Stars 2 and the publisher issued refunds to their customers that requested one. I got one. That game is still advertised feature incomplete and sometimes unplayable.

Sure, I have issues with this game and there are some things I wish they would change but I can't say this was a rip off by any stretch. They've done pretty well. Enjoy it while you can and move on. Two months play is fairly typical of most MMO games these days.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!