Blaster > Light saber

BCBull

How about the fact that one of the knight/warrior's highest damage powers is a "hilt jab".

Let me hit you with this blade that can slice thru bulkheads... tickles?... how about if I hit you with a blunt piece of metal and plastic?

That is IF we can every use the hilt jab power since it requires the target tobe immoblized and for some reason none of the knight/warrior's powers actaully (work) does that.

Saber Throw is suppose to... nothing.

Broken mechanics... yeah!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have to agree that blasters are definitely greater than lightsabers in SWTOR.

SWG was a bit different in that regard. I rolled a Consular/Shadow to check out the

Jedi side of things (my main is a BH) and have to say that you really don't feel like

your carrying anything more than a glow stick. Even the blaster bolt deflect flourishes

aren't there. Its kind of disappointing really. I was kinda hoping for a bit more flash

in the saber animations. With the double sided LS, you just feel like your breaking

your wrists smacking the target. Hate to say it but lightsabers should be pretty

potent as a weapon. I mean your supposed to be able to puncture and cut blast

steel with them. Only blast shielding can deflect them (unless you happen to have

some beskar on hand). Atleast they make that wonderful biiizzd sound ;) lol