BUFF operatives!!

Labradoraki

Operatives have been nerfed completely, the concealment spec is too weak... You can barely kill clothies and automatically lose vs heavy armored opponents...

You are weak an others know it so since you are melee you are one of the first targets for noob tracer spam

Edited by Ellvaan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A petition on a game forum is absolutely stupid. I'm sorry that you feel operatives are worthless now or something like that, but the reality is that killing a geared 50 in 3 attacks because you used adrenals and trinkets is not balanced.

Bioware obviously had lots of data that we don't have access to, when they made these changes. It's not like us where we can only see from the perspective of 1 to 2 classes.

A petition on a game forum is absolutely stupid. I'm sorry that you feel operatives are worthless now or something like that, but the reality is that killing a geared 50 in 3 attacks because you used adrenals and trinkets is not balanced.

Bioware obviously had lots of data that we don't have access to, when they made these changes. It's not like us where we can only see from the perspective of 1 to 2 classes.

And what happens when you dont use those... your absolutely worthless... Balance should be about a class and not CLASS+PROFESSION!!!

And what happens when you dont use those... your absolutely worthless... Balance should be about a class and not CLASS+PROFESSION!!!

"trinkets" I assume to be relics - available to all.

Adrenals are also available to all and the latest dev post(s) on the PTR forum discuss nerfing the effect biochem has on pvp (as well as making other trade skills more useful). Either way, anything but the top tier adrenals are also available regardless of your crafting skill.

What he said has nothing to do with professions. Trinkets are useable by anyone, and some of the best adrenals for PvP are the warzone adrenals (+15% damage/damage reduction/healing).

I feel that operatives are fine, sure it's easy to get ganked by a group if you come out in the wrong spot, but if you stealth behind and know what you're doing you should be killing most classes 1v1. I know I've been killed by an Operative post-patch, and I've also killed one. That's the way it should be.

OPS does not require damage Buff...

But yes a utility Buffs, do not know if anyone noticed but the OPS/Scoun are the ONLY classes in the game without any kind of "knockback" or a ability to enter in "close range" with your target...

I never understood all the QQ of Sorcs to the OPS, if we only play Huttball and is NEAR imposible to kill someone in Huttball as a OPS, Everyone knockback you from the plataforms and you need to run around like a retard everytime, even the Snipers/GS have a knockback...

And is not only that we are the ONLY class of the 16° ones who does not have ANY MOVILITY ability, No spring, Jumps, Push or anything and people still QQ...

Edited by Paralassa
insults

My first level 50 was a scoundrel / scrapper and he was beyond OP. Almost guaranteed to win in one on one fights. I've been playing a trooper and loving that, but it sounds like they just took away the smug /op win button. My impressions on reading the patch notes was that smugs and ops can't go lone wolf in warzones anymore, but actually need to use team work to take down opponents... Just like everybody else. I believe the phrase is "working as intended." Besides, I think we all know these things are always in flux.

OPS does not require damage Buff...

But yes a utility Buffs, do not know if anyone noticed but the OPS/Scoun are the ONLY classes in the game without any kind of "knockback" or a ability to enter in "close range" with your target...

I never understood all the QQ of Sorcs to the OPS, if we only play Huttball and is NEAR imposible to kill someone in Huttball as a OPS, Everyone knockback you from the plataforms and you need to run around like a retard everytime, even the Snipers/GS have a knockback...

And is not only that we are the ONLY class of the 16° ones who does not have ANY MOVILITY ability, No spring, Jumps, Push or anything and people still QQ...

Doesn't stealth give you the ability to enter into close range?

Edited by Paralassa
insults quote