The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2.5k and 5k trooper heal medals

goonerforlife

I think something might be screwed up currently, because I'm not getting any healing in WZ's either.

Granted, I'm only level 36, but I pop my reusable medpac and adrenaline rush nearly every chance I get, and I still have a big fat 0 for healing on the scoreboard.

I think a few weeks ago I was getting credit for healing myself with medpacs, but now it seems to be borked...:(

No, that stopped a few patches ago for self heals.

thx for responses , and yes the medpacs were stopped I am not stupid or am I:p I realise that , what i am stating as fact is that some fellow trooper are still getting medals for healing. I realise it may be a exploit and not worth doing but I love to know how they are still doing it , if you know how and dont wanna post please send me a pm :D

i really dont think bioware would say this is an exploit, you re just using an item in game that heals for 8.8k when ur out of combat

look for the video explaining at youtube..

basically u have to grab a buff at tattooine and then another at hoth that will give u an item called purefrozen water or something like that

You can get the 2 badges for healing on Vanguard although I don't think the method is intended so wouldn't advise anyone to do it.

This. Exactly how I fell about it. IMO the Bioware will soon "fix it" aka make it not count for the medals. The heal is still usefull, as it allows you to quickly get through the fires in huttball (as an example).

Give a hint though: Magenta is not my favorite color.

no reason to beat around the bush, it's the Pure Shockfrozen Water that you get from collecting the pure water from tatooine and freezing it on hoth. It's a 20 min walk including load screens for me(per use) so not really worth it.

no reason to beat around the bush, it's the Pure Shockfrozen Water that you get from collecting the pure water from tatooine and freezing it on hoth. It's a 20 min walk including load screens for me(per use) so not really worth it.

Per use? You only have to get it once, it's reusable on a 10sec cooldown. You do get a 30min buff from using it and you have to right click to remove it to be able to heal again. So you can heal for ~7k every 10sec as long as you're out of combat. Good for 2 free medals and being able to just rush through the fires in huttball when you respawn.