Simple feature to make space combat more attractive

Elror

Here a simple idea, on near every space mission I finish all objectives with 2-3 mins left to the timer, just make a way that once you finish the objectives you can quit the mission, its very boring to wait for the timer when you are done. And it can even add a challenge for yourself , like to beat your own time next time you do them. At the moment, i tried to avoid them the more often possible, as they are repetitive and no brainer.

I think there's an even easier way for them to handle this: add more bonus missions so there is something worth doing in those final few minutes of a mission after you have completed the main mission and the current bonus missions. In PvE, there are often bonus missions where you kill, say, 20 of some NPC then it goes to a stage 2 where you have to kill another 30. They could easily add the same kind of thing to space missions which would have the welcome side effect of also increasing the amount of exp they offer.

I think there's an even easier way for them to handle this: add more bonus missions so there is something worth doing in those final few minutes of a mission after you have completed the main mission and the current bonus missions. In PvE, there are often bonus missions where you kill, say, 20 of some NPC then it goes to a stage 2 where you have to kill another 30. They could easily add the same kind of thing to space missions which would have the welcome side effect of also increasing the amount of exp they offer.

Could be cool too, but that mean more grinding, which is why bonus mission exist, I personnally never do them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.