Do NOT watch the SW:TOR credits

Opix

I thank all the diligent people who created this game but unless you REALLY like watching a ton (literally, names don't weigh anything but this many names has to) of names scroll up a screen and no way to cancel out of it, DO NOT click on the "credits" button at the character select screen.

I did about 8 minutes ago and it's still going. ESC doesn't work. Spacebar doesn't speed it up. Return key, nothing. Letting one of my pet rats crawl along my keyboard doesn't do the trick.

I alt tabbed just to be able to do something constructive with my computer.

I thank all the diligent people who created this game but unless you REALLY like watching a ton (literally, names don't weigh anything but this many names has to) of names scroll up a screen and no way to cancel out of it, DO NOT click on the "credits" button at the character select screen.

I did about 8 minutes ago and it's still going. ESC doesn't work. Spacebar doesn't speed it up. Return key, nothing. Letting one of my pet rats crawl along my keyboard doesn't do the trick.

You really can't skip it? That's a pain.

DUDE. Do it in FULLSCREEN MODE! It you are in Fulscreen mode and you alt-tab it stops the credits rolling

/facepalm

So incompetent.

I want to watch them only because I'm almost positive the little girl from the movie Bolt is in there somewhere, as well as that old sergeant on the military channel that is way too enthusiastic about military stuff. I'd have to look up their names first, but I'd want to see if my ears are good enough to pick that out.