Who's ready for Vanilla WoW style Swtor -PvE Gear Rules WGZ again...

warkat

Hope your clearing nightmare mode for the best PvE gear since they are nerfing PvP gearing because their PvP Design team is the same as the PvE Team which is complete fail on both fronts..I swear i see a post on the PvP forums about operatives scoundrels QQ = nerf couple weeks later, then we get u only play 2 hrs a week i can't get battlemaster gear QQ now they are nerfing pvp gear....welcome to make a post and get what u QQ for forums my god..

"It is our intention to gradually, over multiple patches, reduce the impact of situational consumables on endgame combat resolution and shift the factors which determine the outcome of combat more towards personal skill. As part of this effort, specifically for PvP, we are also working on changes that will reduce the gear related power difference between new characters at level 50 and players in full PvP gear. We feel that at the current time, this difference is too high. "

If you make my PvP Gear worthless and force me to go PvE Raid for PvP gear me and like most who PvP will say saianara to this game and wait for the next mmo 4 real...instead of just implementing the blue PvP gear which only takes 2-3 days you want to start swinging the nerf bat and make what we put in time for worthless what kinda BS is that Biofail??

I can't believe bw is really going to ruin pvp for pvp players because pve weekend warriors whined about having to pvp to get pvp gear.

The best gear for pvp has to be able to be acquired by people who only want to pvp. Anything that requires pve to get pvp gear is a failure.

If they introduce a basic 50 set that can be bought before 50 with commendations then that would smooth the curve and keep pvp in pvp

Someone's using their head before jumping to rage filled conclusions, yay.

That's what I took from the dev thing at least, and it's true, the gap between fresh 50s and ones that have been 50 for awhile is too much. Sorry if facerolling is the only way some people get their kicks.

the thing that gets me is that they made valor ranking welfare with illum u can stand on the southwestern speeder bridge with the imperial and knock eachother off and just spam buffs to get the in combat kill valor and get 5 ranks a day at lvl 50+ but somehow some casual can't do it....instead he has to whine that because he pays a monthly sub he should either get full battlemaster gear mailed to him upon hitting lvl 50 OR NERF the Players who get this actually PvP and are waiting for Rated Warzones that are now going to be dominated by PvErs....

the thing that gets me is that they made valor ranking welfare with illum u can stand on the southwestern speeder bridge with the imperial and knock eachother off and just spam buffs to get the in combat kill valor and get 5 ranks a day at lvl 50+ but somehow some casual can't do it....instead he has to whine that because he pays a monthly sub he should either get full battlemaster gear mailed to him upon hitting lvl 50 OR NERF the Players who get this actually PvP and are waiting for Rated Warzones that are now going to be dominated by PvErs....

I hear valor ranks just give you PvP gear...

confirm/deny?

Ohwaiit... they dont.

Someone's using their head before jumping to rage filled conclusions, yay.

That's what I took from the dev thing at least, and it's true, the gap between fresh 50s and ones that have been 50 for awhile is too much. Sorry if facerolling is the only way some people get their kicks.

considering the gap between centurion -> Champion-> are only a couple expertise....thats not saying much they want a fresh 50 in greens to be able to compete with battlemaster geared players...

I hear valor ranks just give you PvP gear...

confirm/deny?

Ohwaiit... they dont.

Once you hit valor rank 60 you get battlemaster commendations...only takes 1 to buy any earpiece/implant/wrist/belt...2 for chest/legs/gloves/head///3 for weapon / offhand....My guildy got 5 pieces last week after hitting 60...they made it welfare mode once u hit 60 since the cost isn't 39-72 tokens once u are a battlemaster.

considering the gap between centurion -> Champion-> are only a couple expertise....thats not saying much they want a fresh 50 in greens to be able to compete with battlemaster geared players...

No, they want fresh 50's to have less of a gap while they are getting centurion/champ gear. I'm not sure how every ******* in the forum keeps jumping to the conclusion they'll nerf battlemaster gear.

And who really uses centurion crap except for pieces they can't get out of the crap RNG system anyhow? By the time you can buy a piece of centurion gear you typically have a few champ pieces, if things aren't too crappy you'll have 3-4 pieces of centurion badge bought gear and champ gear for the rest. Almost no one I've seen has been in full centurion gear, it's an entirely wasted tier.

Just seems people are afraid of actual competition.

No, they want fresh 50's to have less of a gap while they are getting centurion/champ gear. I'm not sure how every ******* in the forum keeps jumping to the conclusion they'll nerf battlemaster gear.

And who really uses centurion crap except for pieces they can't get out of the crap RNG system anyhow? By the time you can buy a piece of centurion gear you typically have a few champ pieces, if things aren't too crappy you'll have 3-4 pieces of centurion badge bought gear and champ gear for the rest. Almost no one I've seen has been in full centurion gear, it's an entirely wasted tier.

Just seems people are afraid of actual competition.

There is no conclusion jumping going on...They want to make it so a fresh 50 can compete with battlemaster...what don't you get. Lol @ competition our premades roll imperial premades all day long were awaiting rated WGZ u might as well throw our guild name on top of it for our server now...Im just not gonna be feeling this Nerf Battlemaster and let the PvE carebears have a big advantage like they did in vanilla WoW.

Edited by warkat

There is no conclusion jumping going on...They want to make it so a fresh 50 can compete with battlemaster...what don't you get.

You know what, I'm just gonna let idiots keep fretting about something that isn't happening, most of em are too thick to understand what people are explaining anyhow.

Once you hit valor rank 60 you get battlemaster commendations...only takes 1 to buy any earpiece/implant/wrist/belt...2 for chest/legs/gloves/head///3 for weapon / offhand....My guildy got 5 pieces last week after hitting 60...they made it welfare mode once u hit 60 since the cost isn't 39-72 tokens once u are a battlemaster.

man, learn to spell. I cant even read what you're trying to say half the time.

covnersely, RNG is RNG.

Ive got two friends who are both battlemasters and after two weeks both have precisely zero BM gear.

You dont automatically get BM tokens in the bags; they changed it so you have a chance to get a universal token instead of a specific p iece token...

you can still get nothing but 3x champ coms.

well tell me what do they imply???if they aren't nerfing the PvP gear then why isn't the blue PvP set in game atm:rolleyes:

because it was AWFUL.

You can get the same expertise and FAR better stats by stripping orange PvP weapons and putting in level 51 armoring/mod.

Expect a craftable, rank 22 armor/barrel/hilt with expertise on it, that is just slightly lower than Centurion (which is rank 23).

man, learn to spell. I cant even read what you're trying to say half the time.

covnersely, RNG is RNG.

Ive got two friends who are both battlemasters and after two weeks both have precisely zero BM gear.

You dont automatically get BM tokens in the bags; they changed it so you have a chance to get a universal token instead of a specific p iece token...

you can still get nothing but 3x champ coms.

WOW REALLY BRO? i got to rank 72 2 weeks ago and never knew that :rolleyes: 2 weeks nad never got a commendation? cool story bro screen shot of no battlemaster commendation/gear or it didn't happen..u expect me to believe he went 2 weeks of weeklies/dailey's and never got one commendation....right

People seem to be confused.

Gear does not mean you are good, it means you play a lot. Having gear should not let you beat other players in Pvp just because they grinded less then you, that is what Pve is for. The whole point of Pvp is to test your skill against real people instead of NPCs because humans are the best competition. Having better gear then your opponent in this case is actually a HANDICAP meaning it takes less skill to win which really means you suck and missed the whole point of Pvp in the first place.

If they made the best PvE gear = the best PvP gear for both pvp and pve, it would actually be MORE skill based then just rewarding PvPers.

In conclusion, you are wrong, everyone here is now dumber for having read your thread, I award you no points, and my God have mercy on your soul.

People seem to be confused.

Gear does not mean you are good, it means you play a lot. Having gear should not let you beat other players in Pvp just because they grinded less then you, that is what Pve is for. The whole point of Pvp is to test your skill against real people instead of NPCs because humans are the best competition. Having better gear then your opponent in this case is actually a HANDICAP meaning it takes less skill to win which really means you suck and missed the whole point of Pvp in the first place.

If they made the best PvE gear = the best PvP gear for both pvp and pve, it would actually be MORE skill based then just rewarding PvPers.

In conclusion, you are wrong, everyone here is now dumber for having read your thread, I award you no points, and my God have mercy on your soul.

go read the history and the reason why there is pvp gear in existance till then please remove head from *** and stop pretending you know something important

WOW REALLY BRO? i got to rank 72 2 weeks ago and never knew that :rolleyes: 2 weeks nad never got a commendation? cool story bro screen shot of no battlemaster commendation/gear or it didn't happen..u expect me to believe he went 2 weeks of weeklies/dailey's and never got one commendation....right

Dont really care what you believe. Your opinion would have to matter to me for some reason, and it doesn't. A random number generator is random. News at 11.

an 11% chance of a token dropping (the observed drop rate, with margin for error, is about 11%) doesn't mean if you open 10 bags you are going to for sure get an item. It means you have an 11% chance to get an item.

Law of independent averages. Look it up sometime.

Edited by Noctournys

Hope your clearing nightmare mode for the best PvE gear since they are nerfing PvP gearing because their PvP Design team is the same as the PvE Team which is complete fail on both fronts..I swear i see a post on the PvP forums about operatives scoundrels QQ = nerf couple weeks later, then we get u only play 2 hrs a week i can't get battlemaster gear QQ now they are nerfing pvp gear....welcome to make a post and get what u QQ for forums my god..

"It is our intention to gradually, over multiple patches, reduce the impact of situational consumables on endgame combat resolution and shift the factors which determine the outcome of combat more towards personal skill. As part of this effort, specifically for PvP, we are also working on changes that will reduce the gear related power difference between new characters at level 50 and players in full PvP gear. We feel that at the current time, this difference is too high. "

lol @ you. Don't spread panic. I know BW can really screw up, but do you think they'd honestly nerf the armor that much? Please.