Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Does anyone still have the activation/ability delay?

DigitalDreamz

Just wondering if this is how it's going to be. When I mount and it gets to 0.0 (meaning activation is done) I move forward but the screen freezes for a split second and I don't mount. Also when I heal and the activation gets to 0.0 I start moving forward thinking it's done but I didn't heal.

Do I have to wait for the animation to finish, this a bug or working as intended?

Still getting it frequently, and as mentioned above abilities just flat out not activating at all, despite going through the animations and whatnot.

RNG in crafting at every stage, RNG in gearing, RNG in everything...including whether or not your abilities will work correctly, or at all.

It got better but it's far from being good. Mounting is just annoying but when ability just isnt firing off or even worse - animation fior channeled spell fires off but ability itself doesnt... It roots me in place for 3 seconds and I'm basically doing nothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.