So when I hit 50...

Aowar

I am going to wear my level 45 greens into warzones. If I die I will come here and post about how unfair the system is.

pvp should be completely based around me.

Bioware if you don't listen to me I will rage!

I am going to wear my level 45 greens into warzones. If I die I will come here and post about how unfair the system is.

when i hit 50 im opening 6 champion bags and will receive 6 different champion items that I can use :)

good thing there`s a cheaper level 50 PvP gear set than Cent that you don`t have to get from bags of nothing, good thing 0 skilled, terrible players can get full champ, while great players are stuck farming for Cent gear.

greens or oranges, you`re still just as worthless, i don`t see your point except to say bad players whine because they play in greens but it`s irrelevent because until you get lucky, you`re as useful as someone in greens.

you can easily get 6 x +25 expertise enhancements before hitting 50, this will cover the main moddable armour slots & mainhand weapon.

If you also have moddable bracers, belt & offhand weapon (all possible, though moddable bracers and belts are rare) you can get 9 giving 225 expertise before opening a single bag.

:edit:

I'm aware the OP was taking the piss, this is general discussion not disagreeing with him. ;)

Edited by Jestunhi

And when I kill you with my full BM gear in 2-3 shots, I will come here and post about how good SWTOR PVP is, and how I am a PVP god.

And when I kill you with my full BM gear in 2-3 shots, I will come here and post about how good SWTOR PVP is, and how I am a PVP god.

When I hit 50 I will act like Battlemaster gear is a huge gamebreaking upgrade from champ gear. Battlemaster's are scary!

Jest were do you get expertise enhancements? Ive been level 50 for a month and never heard of em? Also I have 6 champ and 4 cent gear, if u do the dailys/weeklys you get gear pretty fast I dont see why people complain, o wait ive opened 20+ bags with no gear, that I dont agree with, but expertise enhancements? Why have I not known about these ive been stacking crit and surge.

Jest were do you get expertise enhancements? Ive been level 50 for a month and never heard of em? Also I have 6 champ and 4 cent gear, if u do the dailys/weeklys you get gear pretty fast I dont see why people complain, o wait ive opened 20+ bags with no gear, that I dont agree with, but expertise enhancements? Why have I not known about these ive been stacking crit and surge.

Most pvp weapons above the level of around 25 (level is a guess - the lowest ones only give like 3 expertise, the highest give 25).

The pvp vendor on your fleet (by the terminal where you pickup / hand in pvp dailies & weeklies).

Weapons of the same level have different mods, some will have slightly more expertise and some slightly less and the secondary stats will differ. So you have to find the right weapon for you and farm that.

However, at 530 comms per weapon it's something to do while leveling, not at 50.

Edited by Jestunhi

Before you will rage about it, you will notice how boring it is after lvl 50 and then you will roll an alt or play the game alot less.

good info im leveling a sentinel atm and have maxed commedations so this will come in handy considering ive bought all my gear and implants and a champ bag etc so I had nothin to use them on, ill stack expertise on my alt to get a boost so I dont get demolished at 50, good info man,

good info im leveling a sentinel atm and have maxed commedations so this will come in handy considering ive bought all my gear and implants and a champ bag etc so I had nothin to use them on, ill stack expertise on my alt to get a boost so I dont get demolished at 50, good info man,

My jugg alt is lvl 20 now, leveling largely through pvp. As such I know I'll easily be able to get enough enhancements and have max comms & a bag when I hit 50.

Yea I hear ya I think I bought both sets of pvp gear 20/40 at level 16 I leveled through wzs until 18, I think around 20 I had nothing to spends my coms on except the sabers in the vendor, wish there was a bigger selection, but hey thanks to you I can farm the expertise mods now they will come in handy forsure

Yea I hear ya I think I bought both sets of pvp gear 20/40 at level 16 I leveled through wzs until 18, I think around 20 I had nothing to spends my coms on except the sabers in the vendor, wish there was a bigger selection, but hey thanks to you I can farm the expertise mods now they will come in handy forsure

My main bought a set of lvl 20 gear, 3 sets of lvl 40 gear (one for pve, one for pvp looks, one for pvp mods - jugg armour with BH mods placed in it) and at least 6 weapons.

I had 1 bag, 1000 merc comms & 700 warzone comms when I hit 50.

Edited by Jestunhi

when i hit 50, i am going to get 3 shotted and get 20 comms a WZ. i will never be accepted by any groups to do flashpoints. 3 months later i will have a set of cent gear. another 3 months ill be able to use BM gear! i'll be so happy and definitely won't cancel my subscription :)