How is BW showing us they care?

Zolaz

I never saw any numbers from the metrics and I definately dont see as many OPs in WZs any more. I read how BW cares about its players and their concerns but how are they showing us that? Seems like there are a lot of OP players who are concerned about the changes but have we heard anything from BW about it?

what do you want?

"Sorry you cant kill stuff before it had a chance to move anymore, wel undo the changes, lets be friends k?"

No but a simple "Oh crap sorry guys we got a little overzealous on that, we'll bring the numbers up to match the others now, or maybe lower your energy use costs to compensate, maybe take a look at your complete lack of sustained damage".

Or

"Hey we noticed we turned you guys into absolute crap PVE and a mockery in PVP so we're going to nerf the other classes DPS and defense, also tone down the npcs since you guys can't actually solo your dailies without being in all champion gear anymore"

Yeah that would about do it.

what do you want?

"Sorry you cant kill stuff before it had a chance to move anymore, wel undo the changes, lets be friends k?"

You clearly haven't played from an Operative's perspective. The spec is pretty garbage compared to the other ridiculously strong classes out there. Now healers and to some extent, tanks are free to do as they will.