So, i've launched SWTOR again.

qIrwuMfh

.. i unsubbed but still got like 20 days left. I wanted to give it a last try and at least have some fun WZz. I initially rolled on a low pop due to queue times and then a second time after my first server literally dying out. So, today logged in, during EU prime time.

First server: 24 ppl on fleet. No WZs popping. On the second server: 42 ppl on fleet - no WZs.

I ask you: where are these 1.7 Million subscribers and growing numbers? Because 70% of the servers i checked today (querrying /whois on fleet) were like 20-40.

There is something really really really wrong.

.. i unsubbed but still got like 20 days left. I wanted to give it a last try and at least have some fun WZz. I initially rolled on a low pop due to queue times and then a second time after my first server literally dying out. So, today logged in, during EU prime time.

First server: 24 ppl on fleet. No WZs popping. On the second server: 42 ppl on fleet - no WZs.

I ask you: where are these 1.7 Million subscribers and growing numbers? Because 70% of the servers i checked today (querrying /whois on fleet) were like 20-40.

Yup. Sure is.

110 on my fleet atm.....

more as it gets later, and then there will be 130ish on fleet and 50 just in Ilum

yes because all 1.7 million log in at the same time , I have to give to you guys you keep on trying , I guess that commendably?

270 PEOPLE!! all sitting in the Fleet not doing anything... LOL...

Eve currently has over 30k logged into to the ONE world.. and its hulkageddon 2012.. SO LOTS TO DO eve after 5 years of playing!

This^

Warriors of the Shadow has over 200 people on the Empire side on the fleet.

It's the new Orgrimmar.

People standing waiting on pvp queues to pop.

Pick any planet you want, less than 70 people, 5-10 people spamming LFG and no replies.

That's reality.

Has Bioware even played this game?

i was making fun of the guy who said "270 roll here"...

As if 270 was like a large number of people that were interacting with the world at end game. 270 is like the number of ice miners just at the ice field mining ice in. 270 is a joke for a 300 million dollar MMO ..

I usually get around 120-150 people on Ebon Hawk at about 5:00. This is for the Republic side as well.

Good for you, because apparently i rolled twice on 'wrong' servers. And i don't have the time to roll on 5 more servers to find out, that noone is there to play with.

Even during off times the fleet should have 50+ IMO. On my server (the maw) there were only 30 people on the Republic fleet.

I want more MMO in my MMO.

****.. WHY should FLEET HAVE ANY PEOPLE... THERE IS NOTHING TO &*^%ING DO IN FLEET! The world should have people doing something...Fleet is a glorified chat room for racists and pedobears. If playing SWTOR = Hanging out in fleet, then this game is dead already.

****.. WHY should FLEET HAVE ANY PEOPLE... THERE IS NOTHING TO &*^%ING DO IN FLEET! The world should have people doing something...Fleet is a glorified chat room for racists and pedobears. If playing SWTOR = Hanging out in fleet, then this game is dead already.

because a) there is nothing to do despite dailies which can be made on fleet (hc mode or WZs) and b) therefore this is the main meeting point.

Since when i am supposed to roll MULTIPLE TIMES, just to be able to play? I have a *********** life. Seriously. You're the one trolling.

but aren't you the one that re-rolled onto other servers to make this discovery?

So you'll re-roll to troll the bioware forums but not to actually have a good time playing the game?

I don't get people sometimes...

but aren't you the one that re-rolled onto other servers to make this discovery?

So you'll re-roll to troll the bioware forums but not to actually have a good time playing the game?

I don't get people sometimes...

I wouldn't call querry a valid reroll.... try harder.