Early access is a joke

JerryV

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's UP to 5 days, meaning 1-5 days earlier and some people got 7 days because BW is being nice to us, so stop ur whining and just wait before u start throwing accusations around. We're all bruning to start playing.

Again 0-5 days, not 1-5 days. It actually says nothing about getting 1 day.

So you agree with that advertising trick? It doesn't matter how many days "up to"? Why they didn't announce "30 days up to"? Nice idea to get more sales. As for me this is a dirty trick, nothing more. But of course, you may sit here and keep amazing about how great they are in their sales skills. Herd.

You MAY play UP TO five days early. Might as well make this my sig.

Are people really this bad at reading?

So who are you supposed to be? The forum police? Nah, you''re just a standard, garden variety troll, and not a very good one. If you don't like his question, post something helpful somewhere else. For someone who cries and whines about forum posts and reading, obviously you haven't read the forum guidelines, shame, shame.

So you agree with that advertising trick? It doesn't matter how many days "up to"? Why they didn't announce "30 days up to"? Nice idea to get more sales. As for me this is a dirty trick, nothing more. But of course, you may sit here and keep amazing about how great they are in their sales skills. Herd.

And its your right to be absolutely wrong.