Official: Over 1.7 million active subs, 2 + mil sold

Improv-

What, you didn't like flying into battle with the U.S.S Depaherp? :p I played STO at launch, the starship stuff was pretty fun. Very easy to level in though. You, like most are rational people who don't lose their minds. We got what we knew was coming.

Actually I canceled my pre order after open beta. I wanted to play on the IKS P'tahk that may explain my rage. They totally just gave up on the Klingon faction. Then when all of us left in a blind rage they said "well its good we didn't make content cause noone wants to be a klingon" Herp a derp.

Man this game launch is LIGHT YEARS ahead of some of the other launches I've seen.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked at the number of people who still are doomsaying about Tor.

Well no, I guess I really shouldn't be. Haters gonna hate, after all.

But one thing I'd like to mention that I haven't seen brought up; The whole "Well I only see x amount of people on my planet!!!!" thing.

Not sure if you haters have noticed but there are multiple instances of the planets depending on actual population. Open your map and look in the lower right hand side where it says "Republic Fleet #" and click the dropdown. Chances are you'll see multiple options. No idea what the cutoff number is...but I regularly see upwards of 200 people on the republic fleet anytime I go there.

The issue is Vanni, on Jung Ma, a very healthy server. I don't see those drop down menus, ever. Not even in fleet, not on any planets. Maybe I've missed it once or twice on the fleet but, still. It's just a little concerning when you go out there. The game keeps you pretty separate from other players in some ways.

The issue is Vanni, on Jung Ma, a very healthy server. I don't see those drop down menus, ever. Not even in fleet, not on any planets. Maybe I've missed it once or twice on the fleet but, still. It's just a little concerning when you go out there. The game keeps you pretty separate from other players in some ways.

Oh I agree there's lots of times you'll feel like "omg is there anyone out there?" But mostly that's due to the size of some of the planets. I mean the first few (starter-Nar Shaddaa for republic) are relatively small. BUt once you get to Tatooine and Alderaan? Holy god it's insane how huge they are and how it can make you feel like you're alone.