Vote to kick

Pullzar

I would like the option to vote someone OUT of a warzone.

tooooo many times we get the AFK'rs, the jackhats who just try to ruin everything. the people who just want to down their entire team, when in all reality, theyre doing the worst out of everyone.

I dont think itd be unacceptable for teh opsleader to call a vote to have someone kicked. then, they get booted, no reward at all, and we get some new blood in.

yez no ?

*edit* Since no ones redin the rest of the thread, ill just stick this up here.

Can limit the amt of kicks per game to 1 or 2, that keeps down the "abuse" that everyone will aparantly cause. This way u only really get rid of that one afk'r, or that one griefer who keeps yanking his own team into the fire.

Edited by Pullzar

theres not a single thing in this GAME that cant be "open to abuse" lol. the WZ mechanic itself is already jacked up by the afk'rs "abusing" the fact that they can just go in, afk, and stay there lol. everyone wants sumthin done about it, this is an option. has anyone brought up a better one?

vote to kick em out, heck, even limit the # of kicks per game u can have to like, 1 or 2. i dont see how getting rid of one person whos killing his own teammates, is "abuse"

*edit*

i never played wow except for the first month it was out, so not only do i not know its mechanics, i dont care about them. it was a crappy game.

Edited by Pullzar

theres not a single thing in this GAME that cant be "open to abuse" lol. the WZ mechanic itself is already jacked up by the afk'rs "abusing" the fact that they can just go in, afk, and stay there lol. everyone wants sumthin done about it, this is an option. has anyone brought up a better one?

vote to kick em out, heck, even limit the # of kicks per game u can have to like, 1 or 2. i dont see how getting rid of one person whos killing his own teammates, is "abuse"

*edit*

i never played wow except for the first month it was out, so not only do i not know its mechanics, i dont care about them. it was a crappy game.

that isn't. but if you load a warzone and everyone is in there 40's except you a level 10. You don't think they are going to kick you out just because you are a level 10. of course they will. they want to win and they think because you are a lowbie you most be a bad. so yes that is abuse

You'll rethink this when you happen to call out a couple of ppl because they weren't doing their objectives correctly, just to find out they were grouped together so they easily vote kick you out of a winning WZ.

You're only thinking one side to this. Vote Kick systems favor those in groups and can easily kick people they don't like.

EDIT: The post above brings another good point that pretty much all your lowbie alts will be kicked out of WZs from then on.

Edited by Lazorous

that isn't. but if you load a warzone and everyone is in there 40's except you a level 10. You don't think they are going to kick you out just because you are a level 10. of course they will. they want to win and they think because you are a lowbie you most be a bad. so yes that is abuse

wow, some of u think of some of the most negative things to do with a WZ option lol.

i kno i personally wouldnt kick a lowbie lvl 10, juz because he was there. maybe its because i dont have any problems with them bein in the WZ. i dont need to create a "dream team" just to play in a WZ, and as such im not processing the multitude of "abuse factors" that some of u apparently, are.

I would like the option to vote someone OUT of a warzone.

tooooo many times we get the AFK'rs, the jackhats who just try to ruin everything. the people who just want to down their entire team, when in all reality, theyre doing the worst out of everyone.

I dont think itd be unacceptable for teh opsleader to call a vote to have someone kicked. then, they get booted, no reward at all, and we get some new blood in.

yez no ?

*edit* Since no ones redin the rest of the thread, ill just stick this up here.

Can limit the amt of kicks per game to 1 or 2, that keeps down the "abuse" that everyone will aparantly cause. This way u only really get rid of that one afk'r, or that one griefer who keeps yanking his own team into the fire.

Agreed. There should also be the ability to type out an email message from each of the voters detailing why person x sucks/sucked and got kicked. I think this would be an extremely effective method of deterring sucktastic WZ players.

/sign

Edited by Rehme

wow, some of u think of some of the most negative things to do with a WZ option lol.

i kno i personally wouldnt kick a lowbie lvl 10, juz because he was there. maybe its because i dont have any problems with them bein in the WZ. i dont need to create a "dream team" just to play in a WZ, and as such im not processing the multitude of "abuse factors" that some of u apparently, are.

They are "processing it" because such factors exists and are realistic.

You may not have been involved in WZ's at low levels (10-15) and have ppl in the game tell you NOT to queue because they think you are detrimental to the group. Happens quite often in my servers, and it has been mentioned on the forums.

It's a little less of an issue now, with lvl 50 brackets. But there are still people that check out your levels and have their own judgements of you.

How naive.

WoW does indeed have a version of this, if only for AFKers. Enough people report you AFK and you get booted from the BG.

Yep and if you where actually active (ie people tried to report you as afk when you where not) the system wouldn't kick you.

It wasn't perfect but it did work.

They are "processing it" because such factors exists and are realistic.

You may not have been involved in WZ's at low levels (10-15) and have ppl in the game tell you NOT to queue because they think you are detrimental to the group. Happens quite often in my servers, and it has been mentioned on the forums.

It's a little less of an issue now, with lvl 50 brackets. But there are still people that check out your levels and have their own judgements of you.

yes, i understand that they exist and are realistic. ive never said they werent, i was just shocked at how quickly people come up with a way in their heads to "abuse" a system. And yes, ive done PvP since i hit 10. in fact, other than the storyline mission, pvp is ALL ive done in this game. so ive come to understand quite a few random frustrations with the current system. I did not start at lvl 50 like some may think.

If there isa better way to get rid of the same team griefers, or the AFK'rs, im am AALLL ears, but no one has brought one up yet.

Even by limiting my idea to "only ONE person per game can be kicked by majority vote" folks seem to have some magic issue with it. i dont see how ONE person bein kicked, can be abused but hey, i dont look for ways to abuse the system either.

its just an IDEA, do u have better?

someone please explain to me ho whaving the ability to VOTE to kick ONE person, ONE, not all, just ONE SINGLE person, can be abused. I understand teh "lvl 10's and i get that, but other than that?? how can it be THAT abused??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.