*** Bioware!!! Nerfed before bug fixes?

Mrtomie

I'm a 50 SS Gunslinger.

People complain about Scoundrels/Operative being OP = nerf

Smugglers/Imperial Agents complain about cover system, having equal mirrored abilities, charge shot not shooting, etc = ignored.

Complete BS, especially since I only see 1-2 Scoundrels/Operatives every other WZ. Nerf a class that's under represented and ignore major flaws we've all complained about.

Woot!

L2 to use the search engine. ;)

Its a higher chance of BW reading a thread thats been maxed (ie needs to be recreated) than a new thread about a subject which is already being discussed.

Edited by Empha

I'm a 50 SS Gunslinger.

People complain about Scoundrels/Operative being OP = nerf

Smugglers/Imperial Agents complain about cover system, having equal mirrored abilities, charge shot not shooting, etc = ignored.

Complete BS, especially since I only see 1-2 Scoundrels/Operatives every other WZ. Nerf a class that's under represented and ignore major flaws we've all complained about.

Woot!

Well nerfs make people quit and bugs make people quit.

Maybe the employees are over worked and want less to do.

The team that balances combat powers is different that the team that fixes bugs.

Hope that helps.

That's probably the reason. But ultimately that's not really an excuse.

I can't help but think the problem is a resource management issue. If you have one guy fixing bugs and 20 people doing balancing, guess what gets the most attention. Devs don't generally decide what to do on their own; normally there are several levels of management calling the shots.

Just remember that this doesn't mean the devs working on bugs aren't working hard.

PS: Don't yell at Bioware. They most probably are not listening, and if they are this is still not the right way to communicate.

Edited by thecoffeecup