The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What Stats are you stacking?

ErcMaDal

I am about to hit 50 and I'm just wonder what Secondary Stats all the Vanguard Tanks are stacking out there? I will be doing mostly PvE and a Little PvP.

Shield Rating

Absorption Rating

Defense Rating

Or what combo of these? Which one is greater if you are doing a combo?

Thanks in advance

Power and Accuracy. HIB, Explosive Round, Incendiary Round, Full Auto, and Mortar Volley all have their accuracy based on standard accuracy (you can tell because the damage number from these attacks will be white while tech attacks' damage numbers will be yellow) and power is the only stat which doesn't suffer from diminishing returns.

Both are constants and I like to stay as far away from RNG reliance as possible. Not to mention my entire build is predicated on HIB.

Power and Accuracy. HIB, Explosive Round, Incendiary Round, Full Auto, and Mortar Volley all have their accuracy based on standard accuracy (you can tell because the damage number from these attacks will be white while tech attacks' damage numbers will be yellow) and power is the only stat which doesn't suffer from diminishing returns.

Both are constants and I like to stay as far away from RNG reliance as possible. Not to mention my entire build is predicated on HIB.

Hes asking about Vanguard tanks

I plan to have a setup mixed of Shield, Absorb being main secondary bonuses. With small bits of Accuracy. Crit Rating and Surge.

For PvP though...Shield/Absorb kinda is lackluster. Flat Damage Reduction is better. And Defense is Meh for me.

But overall, PvE, Shield - Absorb = Boo-yah.