FF7 had better gfx, better story and was co op

Kaladorei

Captain America and Spider-Man in Doctor Doom's Revenge for the Commodore 64 was a much better game graphically and plot-wise! I should go on a forum somewhere and tell everyone this! They need to know this!

ive got a commodore in my garage it works...and i still have ghostbusters for it.

ive got a commodore in my garage it works...and i still have ghostbusters for it.

I remember that one! I think the "official" car they used for Ecto-1 was bugged or something where it left tire tracks all over the screen when you went left and right, right?

My brother and I started our "gaming scrooge" methods there by only picking the cheapest crap we needed - the tiny blue car, the crappiest stuff, and just enough traps for one or two captures.

I remember that one! I think the "official" car they used for Ecto-1 was bugged or something where it left tire tracks all over the screen when you went left and right, right?

My brother and I started our "gaming scrooge" methods there by only picking the cheapest crap we needed - the tiny blue car, the crappiest stuff, and just enough traps for one or two captures.

haha year, i remember if you corssed your beams like 2 hours into the game u had to rewind for like 6 hours haha.

There was a cheat, wish i could remember what it was, to give you a whole bunch of cash... man, havent thought of that games in years...