13 wins, 7/9 weekly

Crowleyz

So what I read (and have been doing now) for the past two weeks is accepting the PVP dailys and making sure to remove tracking from them.

This has so far worked. I have yet to have a game not count on the weekly/daily doing this.

Edited by MonkeylordX

So what I read (and have been doign now) for the past two weeks is accepting the PVP dailys and making sure to remove tracking from them.

This has so far worked. I have yet to have a game not count on the weekly/daily doing this.

Tried that as well. I was not impressed.

Send in a ticket in game. Overwhelm them with complaints. See how fast they fix it.

they most certainly won't give you credits for wins. I had to win 6 times today to get daily done and my weekly is still 3/9.

Untracking quest is not helping at all.

I have the worst luck with PVP teams, I played 12 games last night, on my 12th game, I got my third win. Was still at 2/3 on my daily..... 2/9 on my weekly...... not fixed. If i added up the wins I haven't gotten credit for I could complete at least three weeklies.

Seems to be worse than before the "fix" for me. I won five last night and only had two count. Prior to the patch, for me personally it would be maybe one out of five or six that didn't count. So not only did they fail to fix the bug, for some people the ratio actually got worse.

The wins not counting seems to be worse then pre-patch.

Things I have always done and still did last night. I never auto queue, always queue after zoning out.

I did try to track and un-track at various times last night and did not make a difference.

Won 5 rounds in a row and none of them counted. I logged out of the game completely and logged back in and the next round was a win and counted. Not sure if coincidence or helped.

But having to do this is ridiculous. I did not get to do any other activities I wanted to last night as I spent the entire time pvping (which I do love) attempting to complete my daily. My guildies I wanted to help do a flashpoint never got my help as it wouldn't complete...

Bioware needs to fix this asap, please do not wait till patch days...

Every single time I do not get credit for a win, I create a ticket where I cut and paste the info from the patch notes, then give the details of the match and say it didnt give credit.

I recommend everyone put in a new ticket every single time. Squeaky wheel and all that.

Patch notes quickly lose credibility when you say you fixed something that now appears exactly the same, or in some people's eyes, worse.

The thing that irritates me is how quiet Bioware have been about this. Don't get me wrong, I like the company and I think Stephen Reid and the community team are one of the finest but to keep quiet on this irks me a bit.

This isn't a "I'm not getting my own way so I'm quitting" comment but I've pretty much stopped playing until they fix this. And I don't think any kind of bug has ever made me leave until it's fixed.

If this isn't an emergency fix situation, I don't know what is!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.