want to know why it feels dead?

Sarfux

Music alone wont make a world alive...some players actually switching off music during gameplay. What the game needs is ambient sound, npc sounds and movement.

World is way too static....

But well, I dont think any patches or content will change a lot...swtor is like it is.

Lack of ambient sound is huge. Go stand next to a waterfall and see if your subwoofer rumbles your whole computer desk as it should. Hint: it won't, at all.

^This.

I tend to turn music off in MMOG's after a week or so, hearing the same music over and over and over again drives me insane. Even then the sounds in most games, MMOG's included, manage to give the different locations within a map their own moods and atmospheres. TOR severely lacks this. They spent so much time and money on one part of the audio (voice acting) that they neglected the other parts (both music and atmospheric sounds) and the overall experience suffers as a result.

Won't stop me from playing ofcourse. It just bugs me that with all the polish elsewhere, this seems very unfinished.

Edited by Cormey

no music...simple as that. I have been in the Old Galactic Market area for an hour now nadda! zilch! nothin! NO music..and that happens to a lot of places

THATS my beef with this game.

WHERE IS ALL YOUR MUSIC!?!!?!

SUGGESTION FORUM!

jeezus

CAl