Situation normal..... How are you?

NickTo

Tonight was great pvping on my OP. (PersausDCW, Begeren Colony)

I am loving the new stuns. In the 1.5 sec opener I can still knock out around 40% of their health then re-stun and reset. It has been great having to think again. No routine today. Just instinct. The damage decrease was noticeable but added to the fun through the thought processes.

I am loving the new stuns. In the 1.5 sec opener I can still knock out around 40% of their health then re-stun and reset. It has been great having to think again. No routine today. Just instinct. The damage decrease was noticeable but added to the fun through the thought processes.

Trying out new rotations so I pulled my Powertech BF for testing it out and practicing. He's got 10%ish expertise; I'm at 1.27% (Yay, I PvP a lot!). No fighting back -- just me going over how to work buttons. Blowing all my cooldowns, he's dead. No vanish, no relic, 25-40%. All damage done within the stunlock. That's about where we were about 3 weeks ago, before he and I got better gear (him, PvP; me, PvE).

Sure, there are ways around it. Certainly a 3rd person healing him has time to do so since there's an extra couple of seconds. If I'm even just a bit slow on the second stun, he can stun me and get away and heal and/or retaliate. I'll have to do more PvP to get a better idea, but from what I'm seeing on the forum (from people like you who didn't just drop their keyboards and quit when they saw "nerf"), PvP's just fine.

I'll have to check out PvE more. Doing dailies tonight and EV tomorrow, so I may have a better idea.

Gotta say I agree for the most part. BW just meet us half way with the DPS please. I CANNOT 1v1 an equally geared (59 valor rank full champ minus 1 piece of cent) and reasonably skilled sorc healer now (FYI only could before if I got lucky with crits).

I don't even waste my time on decent tanks now...

Oh and thanks for making me even more useless in Huttball (80% of the warzones I play) didn't think it was possible.