Nerf everything!

Valketh

Yo other noobs want to nerf this 'n nerf that, well step aside noobs 'cause I want to nerf everything humanly possible!

I don't QQ about anything! Nerf everyone and nerf everything! I don't QQ I just don't give a crap about anything!

I don't QQ about nerfing anything! People care about crap, I say nerf everything!

Nerf you, nerf me, nerf the sky, nerf trees, nerf the sun I don't need heat or vitamin D!

And nerf toasters I don't need to cook my bread, and nerf coasters I use a little plate instead. And nerf roosters with your useless ****-a-doodle-doo, we invented alarm clocks we no longer need you.

I don't QQ about chairs I prefer to stand, and nerf air conditioners I got a ceiling fan! And nerf the movie "The Fan" starring Wesley Snipes, "Demolitionman" is the only Snipes movie I like.

And nerf liking crap. I don't even like the stuff that I like. I don't QQ about not liking all the crap I don't like, like tissues, nerf 'em I blow my nose on the couch, and nerf my nostrils and my sense of smell I'll just breathe through my mouth.

Don't QQ about lag, nerf time instead, milliseconds are too short and minutes are a joke, and nerf hours they should be a half-hour at most!

And nerf coasts I don't give a crap about where water meets land! And nerf boats 'cause you float you think you're so freaking bad. And nerf jokes I don't need to be funny all time, my companion has a tumor and he's probably gonna die, but I don't QQ about anything, just nerf everyone and nerf everything.

~~ This goes out to all the nerf herders and their endless QQ's

Edited by Valketh

Yo other noobs want to nerf this 'n nerf that, well step aside noobs 'cause I want to nerf everything humanly possible!

I don't QQ about anything! Nerf everyone and nerf everything! I don't QQ I just don't give a crap about anything!

I don't QQ about nerfing anything! People care about crap, I say nerf everything!

Nerf you, nerf me, nerf the sky, nerf trees, nerf the sun I don't need heat or vitamin D!

And nerf toasters I don't need to cook my bread, and nerf coasters I use a little plate instead. And nerf roosters with your useless ****-a-doodle-doo, we invented alarm clocks we no longer need you.

I don't QQ about chairs I prefer to stand, and nerf air conditioners I got a ceiling fan! And nerf the movie "The Fan" starring Wesley Snipes, "Demolitionman" is the only Snipes movie I like.

And nerf liking crap. I don't even like the stuff that I like. I don't QQ about not liking all the crap I don't like, like tissues, nerf 'em I blow my nose on the couch, and nerf my nostrils and my sense of smell I'll just breathe through my mouth.

Don't QQ about lag, nerf time instead, milliseconds are too short and minutes are a joke, and nerf hours they should be a half-hour at most!

And nerf coasts I don't give a crap about where water meets land! And nerf boats 'cause you float you think you're so freaking bad. And nerf jokes I don't need to be funny all time, my companion has a tumor and he's probably gonna die, but I don't QQ about anything, just nerf everyone and nerf everything.

~~ This goes out to all the nerf herders and their endless QQ's

Is this too long to be part of a sig?

It's funny.

Unfortunately i'm a Jon Lajoie fan so it's not *that* funny.

You win! I'm a huge Jon Lajoie fan myself and figured changing a few lyrics would easily fit the point I was trying to make.

Anyone who thinks this is remotely funny, check out Jon Lajoie on youtube and do a search for F*** Everything.

Good day all!

You win! I'm a huge Jon Lajoie fan myself and figured changing a few lyrics would easily fit the point I was trying to make.

Anyone who thinks this is remotely funny, check out Jon Lajoie on youtube and do a search for F*** Everything.

Good day all!

I feel like I seen that on Rude Tube a while back :p it sounded kinda familiar. Funny stuff though :D

Am I the only one who started unconsciously putting this to music?

I was trying to catch the tune to rap to.

OP, find a song that has a good beat to go with this and you'll have struck gold.

Edit: Apparently, that song by John Lajoie is the background music. =P

Edited by amonre