Unable to interrupt Sniper/Slinger's attacks

Savros

Im posting this to get some conformation...but is it impossible to interrupt any of the snipers/slingers abilities, such as snipe and ambush?

If so I would like someone to explain to me how this seems possible, as I am getting tired of being right in the face of their class, and for the life of me cant figure how they can just spam snipe and ambush on me, and i have no ways to avoid it.

Thanks

Im posting this to get some conformation...but is it impossible to interrupt any of the snipers/slingers abilities, such as snipe and ambush?

If so I would like someone to explain to me how this seems possible, as I am getting tired of being right in the face of their class, and for the life of me cant figure how they can just spam snipe and ambush on me, and i have no ways to avoid it.

Thanks

no you can't, that's the point of cover.

just line of site them, it's not like they do that much damage anyway

they're the least played class and they're pretty awful to play, let them keep this 1 small advantage!

Edited by Evuke

sniper and gunslingers can't be interrupted while in cover.

that's thebad news, now, the good news is that, atleast with snipers, all their decent damage skills have cast time, and LoS them, forcing them to run after you (leaving cover), or sitting there and waiting until you're ready to attack them.

Ok thanks for the clarification...well..thats a bummer, because i do take delight in destroying them with my Vanguard....so i guess ill stick with LoSing them in combat..seems my Jedi Guardian has an advantage on them with force push...

Thanks again...

Yeah I agree, it is a bit OP

The thing is though, with our energy system we can't outright spam because our damage will drop to uber low very quickly

Even if you could interrupt us, we have a handful of primary attack buttons with short cooldowns that we would activate in that 4 second gap

When in cover, they are immune to interrupts, but not crowd control.

When in cover and using Entrench, they are immune to both interrupts and CC.

There not imune to knockbacks when in cover force run at them asap then use force wave to get them out of cover, you can then interupt them as they try to put thier cover shield back down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.