Marauder issue in Eternity Vault

stdaugherty

The last 4 times I've done Eternity Valut I get bugged as a Marauder on the Infernal Council fight. I constantly get the debuff for helping another player, reducing my damage by 100%. Anyone else getting this issue? I'm Anni spec and I think something is broken and my crits on bleeds are trying to heal the raid? Some raid members reported seeing +0 health with my name next to it.

I've tried fighting in the far corner.. I've tried not using my bleed attacks, I don't buff, I don't use Predation or Bloodthirst. And generally after my second swing I've got the debuf. Just curious if I'm the only one. Thinking about respecing Rage and seeing if the same thing happens.

Don't use berserk to make your bleedings autocrit. If you do, then you will heal your raid, which in those cases you also did.

The first healtick went through on your mates triggering the debuff on you and the next ticks on your groupmembers would be for 0 due to -100% healreduce :)

We've got a marauder now who's having this problem. He's Annilation but he's not using Beserk. We don't know what's up.

edit: He just respecced to Rage for that fight and it solved the problem, but I'd still like a definitive answer to the solution for the future. He was not using Berserk so that's not the only problem in the fight.

Edited by Kamikaze

We've got a marauder now who's having this problem. He's Annilation but he's not using Beserk. We don't know what's up.

edit: He just respecced to Rage for that fight and it solved the problem, but I'd still like a definitive answer to the solution for the future. He was not using Berserk so that's not the only problem in the fight.

I had same problem. I jsut didnt use any bleeds, autoattack n annihilation/vic slash spam the IC marauder dropped fast as.

I had same problem. I jsut didnt use any bleeds, autoattack n annihilation/vic slash spam the IC marauder dropped fast as.

Berserk, Predation, and Bloodthirst are the only group affects Marauders have unless he's buffing mid-fight.

Was your whole Ops group getting it? It's possible someone else was f*cking up.

I had the same problem, I was anni spec. After the first two times we figured it was probably my group heals with berserk so I stopped using it and I still got the buff without using any bleeds. I ended up going rage to finish the fight. I initiated with force charge and that did dmg but right after that I used battering and got the debuff.

I had the same problem, I was anni spec. After the first two times we figured it was probably my group heals with berserk so I stopped using it and I still got the buff without using any bleeds. I ended up going rage to finish the fight. I initiated with force charge and that did dmg but right after that I used battering and got the debuff.

If it happened as Rage as well that's disturbing. I'm going to be running through normal quick tonight and I'll see if it happens.

If it happened as Rage as well that's disturbing. I'm going to be running through normal quick tonight and I'll see if it happens.

I found it pretty weird that assault and battering would give me the buff as anni, with no bleeds or mara buffs but not rage, the only thing I can think could be the problem would be juyo stance is causing it to bug.

Did EV last night and first try i forgot about berserk so i popped it and got the debuff. Waited it out and managed to kill the thing regardless but our healer died so we had to do it again

2nd time around i didn't use berserk/preditation/bloodthirst and had no problem. Using my dots wasn't a problem.

I'm rage spec and haven't had any issues there, using group buffs such as bloodthirst as well. We did have a powertech who got bugged like that, and we had to all die and reset the instance in order for it to start working again.

That fight is just buggy as hell as general. (like most of them aren't lol)