BW How can you not be emberassed...

TheRealMesk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have established that you haven't played many MMO's at this point.

What happens if you completed the main part of a CLASS mission, but missed the bonus?

You cant do the bonus because that instance is closed off (you cant enter it again), hence you cant complete the bonus and it has stuck with me since the beginning of time.

Its not a game-breaker but it is annoying just to see it every day.

ive got a couple quests i cant abandon either; very lame.

also when i got my companion zenith; he was given to me with no gear. i mean he just has underwear on. and you are FORCED to use him for a couple important quests and he is worthless.

in fact its a glitch that's 100% repeatable and been reported multiple times since December!!!

and its STILL not fixed...

how does **** that huge get through bioware's QA....

they dont have a working combat log in the game because if they did you would see even more bugs and how **** just doesnt work right from top to bottom in this game. some people are ok with it but im not. no founders title for me; if they cant fix this i may never come back to this game.

What happens if you completed the main part of a CLASS mission, but missed the bonus?

You cant do the bonus because that instance is closed off (you cant enter it again), hence you cant complete the bonus and it has stuck with me since the beginning of time.

Its not a game-breaker but it is annoying just to see it every day.

So an annoyance makes them the worst MMO developer in history to you?

ive got a couple quests i cant abandon either; very lame.

also when i got my companion zenith; he was given to me with no gear. i mean he just has underwear on. and you are FORCED to use him for a couple important quests and he is worthless.

in fact its a glitch that's 100% repeatable and been reported multiple times since December!!!

and its STILL not fixed...

how does **** that huge get through bioware's QA....

they dont have a working combat log in the game because if they did you would see even more bugs and how **** just doesnt work right from top to bottom in this game. some people are ok with it but im not. no founders title for me; if they cant fix this i may never come back to this game.

Dont know about the rest of the problems your having, but the founders title I did not get til a few days after my first charge came to my card. Has your card been charged yet.

OP has a legit complaint, don't really see why he's being given a hard time about it...

I have many quests that are grey and can't abandon. Am I supposed to spend hours on these worthless grey chain quests just so I can open up quest room? No. How about BW just fix the problem so I can spend time on other things?

The other 2 complaints still weren't fixed as he said, but BW claims its all fixed. There are also no changes in the RE button disappearing and the ability delay is the exact same. And people are defending this??

OP has a legit complaint, don't really see why he's being given a hard time about it...

I have many quests that are grey and can't abandon. Am I supposed to spend hours on these worthless grey chain quests just so I can open up quest room? No. How about BW just fix the problem so I can spend time on other things?

The other 2 complaints still weren't fixed as he said, but BW claims its all fixed. There are also no changes in the RE button disappearing and the ability delay is the exact same. And people are defending this??

Just make a ticket in game and tell them that you have quests that you cant get rid of and they will take care of the problem, if you dont want to go complete all the easy quests.

Hello everyone!

In order to keep our discussions more orderly, If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic threads for suggestions and bugs and encourage you to continue your discussion there. We do have a current thread ongoing in regards to the warzones, please redirect your discussion on that topic to this thread.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!