Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sith Light Side Points

Toketopia

It doesn't do anything, which I think is a bit sad. In KOTOR your character's appearance changed slightly as you gathered more light side points, that's how I remember it anyway. The effect was subtle but made your character look... brighter is the best word I can think of, not exactly in a litteral sense and I don't mean brighter as in smarter either.

Anyway, I'd really like to see something like that in the game.

Yup.

It was the same in KOTOR if I remember right, you only saw a change if you went towards the darkside, lightside there was nothing.

I think there was some change the more light side points you gathered, I could be wrong of course but that's how I remember it.

It doesn't do anything, which I think is a bit sad. In KOTOR your character's appearance changed slightly as you gathered more light side points, that's how I remember it anyway. The effect was subtle but made your character look... brighter is the best word I can think of, not exactly in a litteral sense and I don't mean brighter as in smarter either.

Anyway, I'd really like to see something like that in the game.

Your character does not change if you go light side in kotor 1 AND 2 also canon does not support your appearance changing as you become further in tune with the light side. Its only the dark side that changes how one looks.

Your character does not change if you go light side in kotor 1 AND 2 also canon does not support your appearance changing as you become further in tune with the light side. Its only the dark side that changes how one looks.

Well I may be mis-remembering. Still would be great to see something like that in game.

Thanks for the info. What a let down. I'm going to start my first alt and was hoping for something fresh for going light sided. Got another question, can you turn off the dark/light side indicator? If so I think I will try playing it blind and see what develops. Edited by Toketopia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.