Music in TOR.

Zekester

NOTHING on the radio is 'awesome' these days, unless you listen to classic rock...

By all means, real life radio sucks massive D. Im saying I would love a "Radio" option that played nothing but Star Wars music from the game and I could change the song to another if I get bored.

But yes this game needs music that loops. Im tired of questing in silence. :(

Sorry for putting on my rose-tinted specs.. but every former SWG player needs to look at this:

Even though it's merely 20~ seconds long, small clips similar to them were constantly played throughout the game. It did SUCH an amazing job to immerse you, and give you that odd "warm" feeling of the atmosphere. It just swayed your mind.

SWTOR would be such an amazing game if it did the same thing.

I miss this.

Music in any Star Wars game/movie is just one of the main elements that make it so dam awesome.. and I barely hear any in TOR.

Unless of course im fighting an "Epic" enemy or a boss, but even then sometimes it never starts. Venturing to a new area or a cutscene will have it's own theme, but it fades out after 1 min. Lame.

Bioware, you're killing me. Is there a music disabled button somewhere I can change? Or am I just screwed out of questing to the dull silence?

This is a big to-do for Bioware i have been saying this for some time, the lack of ambient sounds is killing the game. I could do without the music but the sounds from the environment are completely missing.

I agree a hundred percent about the music. Somewhere in the fighting about sub's or add on's we forgot the most important factor. The music. It can be a little dull running from point A to point B.

We have music sometime's in Huttball. Why not have decent music we can listen to. Bioware has made some music that won awards in Dragon Age Orgins. I don't see why we cannot add this. It would actually mellow out a ton of people.

So here is hoping they find some unique music we can listen to or allow us to pick our own music. I have to have my head phones on while playing the game to listen to the people talking so this should be on top of their to do list.

Blizzard fanboy/employee. check.

At least name a game not made by blizzard if you want to dispel this.

Anyway, I usually turn the music of in games. Of course I could not do that in SWG or TOR, since the music in Star Wars is actually an integral part of the universe. Seriously, I even hear it in my head when I am reading one of the books.

This is pretty obnoxious of you.

It's not really worth Blizzard's time to have someone buy a sub to this game and level their character so they can mildly criticize the game to other people who already have subs. Get real bud.

I happen to agree that on occasion, I wish there was music and there is none playing. The game does a pretty good job in general, but relatively frequently (whether it is a bug or not) I think "Gee, epic fight music would improve this."