Looking for Razer Naga feedback, from tall people

ChimDeathmonkey

This is meant for those that might be a little taller. I mean that by saying I am over 6ft tall, and don't exactly have small hands. Is it easy to use the buttons individually? Is it easy to hit the lower set without hitting 2 at once?

Newegg and Amazon have it pretty cheap, and I went to Best Buy to try and size one up, but hard to do through plastic on box.

Im 1.90cm and have a Naga. Its a great mouse, but i find it a bit small. I can use the 12 buttons with ease... well, 10 and 11 are a bit hard to press.

If the mouse had 15-20% more volume, it would have been great. I switched to a RAT7 now and it fills my hand nicely. I miss the 12 buttons, but its more comfortable.

I'm 6' and wear medium/large gloves, and I like myRazer Naga. I had trouble reaching buttons at first but I got used to it. Buttons 11 and 12 are still difficult to reach, I have them bound but rarely use them. Still, I can do my entire rotation for the Vanguard plus a few utility abilities without resorting to keyboard keys or ctrl / alt funtions. Actually that's a lie, I use ctrl+1 (bottom left button, # 1) to sic Jorgan on mobs. That's it. Good product, useful outside gaming too.

I went with the G700 cuz the Naga's buttons are too small for big hands imho. I suppose it depends on what you plan to map to the buttons tho too. I tend to use the mouse buttons for things like targetting and movement while relying on the G510's programmable keys for most of my spells/abilities, so I felt like the G700 made more sense too. If you plan to use the mouse buttons for spells/abilities though, I can see why you might want the Naga's 12 thumb buttons. I tried it though and had trouble with hitting two buttons at once though.

This is meant for those that might be a little taller. I mean that by saying I am over 6ft tall, and don't exactly have small hands. Is it easy to use the buttons individually? Is it easy to hit the lower set without hitting 2 at once?

Newegg and Amazon have it pretty cheap, and I went to Best Buy to try and size one up, but hard to do through plastic on box.

I have the naga. I'm 6'0'' and have medium sized hands, definitely not large. I never use any buttons on the bottom two rows. I use 1-6 only. This is partially because I use the mousewheel up/down, Q, E, R, T, F and SHIFT, so 1-6 is all I need, but it is definitely tougher to reach the bottom two rows of naga keys (7-12) in the heat of combat.

During BC WoW I played on several 1900-2100 rating teams, so I am a fairly competitive PvP player. I don't think the top tier guys would ever use all of the buttons, let alone this mouse to begin with, and in a perfect world I would only have to use 4 of them: 1,2,3 and 5 (which I have a rubber marker on.)

I'd say it doesn't only depends on size, but finger controll too.

Im fairly small, at 160 cm (can never learn those feet and inch thingies), whilst my b/f is closer to 2 meters (his hands makes mine look like they belong to a kid o_O).

We both have Razer Naga, I use the 1-6 and sometimes 10-12 whilst he uses all of them.

Should be other way around in my opinion, but seems the world doesn't care about my feelings :/