Tired of faction imbalance? Then grief the lowbie zones.

ndruo

(you can replace Sith with Republic if you're on one of those few servers where the imbalance leans that way)

TL:DR - grief Sith, make it great to be Republic.

The thing about baby Sith is they will grow up into big, strong Sith. They're a lot easier to deal with when they're babies.

So you go to Tattooine, Balmorra, Alderaan, wherever...

You go to these places and you slaughter them all. Every last one. And you let them know that the only way to avoid this is to roll a Republic alt.

This is called population control, friends. This is how you get the Republic to grow - by shunting new Sith characters to your faction. You force them to make a Republic alt to avoid the pain, and you show them how good it is to be on your side.

And you make damn sure that it's good to be on your side. Everytime somebody does something good in a WZ, you say "good job," "nice score," "good cap," "nice defense!" or something like that. All it takes is some props.

So when it comes to Sith alts, as a Republic soldier take it upon yourself to beat them with the stick, the rocks, the grav rounds, or whatever. You just beat them.

But you make damn sure to give them the carrot when they switch over.

Edited by ndruo

And when the more popular faction (read Empire) decides to grief lowbie zones? What do you think happens then? Because it happens more this way than the way you suggest.

Crybabies have no place in PVP. If you and your guild can't hold your own against a Sith equivalent, then that's kind of it - no amount of numbers or gear will fix that. Besides, level 50s are doing other stuff like farming Ilum or fighting other 50's.

You don't do this for progression or power. You do this to cull the herd.

Edited by ndruo

If you've made it to Alderaan, that hell of a planet that leads to pain and misery, chances are you aren't going to want to reroll at all.

Unless of course I am the only one that contemplated suicide both times I went there, in which case none of this post matters.

I approve of this thread.

Come kill our lowbies, please. There is a real dearth of world PvP in this game, and I'd like to see that change. I am not much into ganking, but I LOVE to kill gankers. The trouble is that I never see any out in the world for me to fight. So get to work, Pubbies. Do it now.

Edited by belialle

(you can replace Sith with Republic if you're on one of those few servers where the imbalance leans that way)

TL:DR - grief Sith, make it great to be Republic.

The thing about baby Sith is they will grow up into big, strong Sith. They're a lot easier to deal with when they're babies.

So you go to Tattooine, Balmorra, Alderaan, wherever...

You go to these places and you slaughter them all. Every last one. And you let them know that the only way to avoid this is to roll a Republic alt.

This is called population control, friends. This is how you get the Republic to grow - by shunting new Sith characters to your faction. You force them to make a Republic alt to avoid the pain, and you show them how good it is to be on your side.

And you make damn sure that it's good to be on your side. Everytime somebody does something good in a WZ, you say "good job," "nice score," "good cap," "nice defense!" or something like that. All it takes is some props.

So when it comes to Sith alts, as a Republic soldier take it upon yourself to beat them with the stick, the rocks, the grav rounds, or whatever. You just beat them.

But you make damn sure to give them the carrot when they switch over.

I'm Sith and I fully support this thread and the OP's message. Please, let the hate flow through you.

Lol Republic are so bad at pvping they need to farm lowbies instead of actually pvping someone there own lvl.

I guess from the way pubs play Ilum im not surprised.

Have fun trying to gank lowbies to have them stealth and sprint away, leaving you standing alone in a lowbie area wasting game time your paying for.

I was going to roll republic to help even the sides but, after seeing this post and how even at 20v20 in Ilum they still cower into they're base. I am definitly re assured this would of been a stupid choice.

Yeah killing lowbies is kinda fun (not really) but, actually spending your days trolling tatooine to get 1 maybe 2 kills. Thats just sad.

Lol Republic are so bad at pvping they need to farm lowbies instead of actually pvping someone there own lvl.

I guess from the way pubs play Ilum im not surprised.

Have fun trying to gank lowbies to have them stealth and sprint away, leaving you standing alone in a lowbie area wasting game time your paying for.

I was going to roll republic to help even the sides but, after seeing this post and how even at 20v20 in Ilum they still cower into they're base. I am definitly re assured this would of been a stupid choice.

Yeah killing lowbies is kinda fun (not really) but, actually spending your days trolling tatooine to get 1 maybe 2 kills. Thats just sad.

Your fear.

It is delicious.

Empire or Republic, you will never find people who work together.

It was a good joke though. Funny too imagine.

You mean you won't find people who work with you, right?

You're not one of those former arena players are you? The ones who think their skill and focus on a dead game somehow make them more skilled than anyone else in this one?