Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Voidstar Fixed Civil War Still Broke...Getting Tired Of Favortism

oblongship

Voidstar

Players are no longer able to climb out of the attacking team spawn area in the hangar before the match starts.

Yet the Civil War tickets still gives the Empire an advantage with tickets counting against Republic faster. It's not a small difference either it's a 35 ticket difference.

I love how they fix the Republics advantage RIGHT AWAY but the Empire gets to keep theirs.

Tired of your crap BW...I really am...

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Alderan turrets favoring Empire is a long known bug/terrible design.

If you need screenshots at this point you're a fool.

Yeah I am not paying attention to the Empire kiddies trying to troll the thread, but yeah it's very annoying to see a bug in republics favor busted right away but NOOOOOOO leave the Empires bug in and un-addressed.

Yeah I am not paying attention to the Empire kiddies trying to troll the thread, but yeah it's very annoying to see a bug in republics favor busted right away but NOOOOOOO leave the Empires bug in and un-addressed.

The alliance one was a clear exploit and the turret issue in Civil War was fixed back in December. If you are seeing the Empire ahead now it is because they capped one side first.

The alliance one was a clear exploit and the turret issue in Civil War was fixed back in December. If you are seeing the Empire ahead now it is because they capped one side first.

Nah, as an Emp player, trust me, our initial tick seems to be for 10.

Provably false, so keep on trollin.

it's about who caps what turrets faster, not about what side it is.

All three turrets have a different firing cycle (known, posted about by the devs) and one of them fires immediately the moment it is capped.

Either side can cap it and either side can get the instant fire.

Ive got toons on both sides, ive done it on both sides.

Keep on trollin, trollin, e'ery day.

Provably false, so keep on trollin.

it's about who caps what turrets faster, not about what side it is.

All three turrets have a different firing cycle (known, posted about by the devs) and one of them fires immediately the moment it is capped.

Either side can cap it and either side can get the instant fire.

Ive got toons on both sides, ive done it on both sides.

Keep on trollin, trollin, e'ery day.

And the one on the Imperial side which is closer just happens to be the one with the best shooting "cycle."

If a Marauder with instant party speed and a Sorc dashing play it right you cannot get to it in time even if you went right immediately from the Republic side.

Shouldn't the turret that fires the fastest BE IN THE MIDDLE? Why isn't the map symmetrical!?

Edited by EternalFinality

Yeah that's not at all true.

That issue was not fixed and I saw it happen last night just like I see it every other night. It's absurd that the Republic guys can cap their turret just before or at the same time as the Empire caps theirs and the Republic ship will have less health consistently until the Republic guys cap another turret.

You guys that are defending blatant discrepancies like this are getting out of hand.

The faction imbalances are small but here are a ton of them. Look at the patch notes today. They just now made the Knight Snare last as long as the Warrior snare. It's been how long and how many patches and that's an easy one to tweak.

We still haven't gotten any fix to the Shock vs Project differences. Granted, one of the devs or community reps posted about it being looked at but that really doesn't mean much.

I mean they've been looking at this stuff for years. If this many things just slipped by them or wasn't important enough to sort out before launch, I'm not holding my breath to see these issues fixed any time soon.

I like the game and I will continue to play it, but to deny the discrepancies between the factions in the face of all of the vids and posts illustrating them is sheer stupidity or willful ignorance.

LOL, watch that video closely at 0:44, they both his 595 at similar times but the republic side hits 590 first like it should. What you are seeing is just a client server sync issue, the guy shooting the video likely had a bit of lag.

Is that some kind of idiotic joke? The Sith turret does 10 damage to the Republic ship while the Republic one deals 5 in a LONGER time period. The Republic turret had been captured FIRST!

Not sure if stupid

Edited by EternalFinality

You're trying to convince a bunch of talentless infantile trolls here, OP.

The community is already aware of the issues. The rest that are making noise are the ones that wants to keep the advantages, god forbid if they have to play on an equal footing.

Your job isn't to convince these failures. It achieves nothing in the end, they aren't even an authority. Just continue to promote awareness and leave the infants alone, they'll be washed away crying just like the Operative/Scoundrel players who wouldn't admit things were horribly wrong.

Edited by Obie_Wan

Yeah that's not at all true.

That issue was not fixed and I saw it happen last night just like I see it every other night. It's absurd that the Republic guys can cap their turret just before or at the same time as the Empire caps theirs and the Republic ship will have less health consistently until the Republic guys cap another turret.

"Their" turret.. they aren't mutually exclusive. Send some peeps to snow and take it. Dont let them have it.

Problem.

Solved.

PEBCAK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.