Xalek's Dps

Bead

-Short and sweet, compared to Ashara how far behind is Xalek's dps?-

So I'm on Voss now going to be getting the Xalek soon. I think he looks cool and I Want to use him but he is a tank companion and I don't exactly like that. I like having a dps companion. Again though, I want to use him just because I like him.

I hear people say he does good damage for a tank but how good is that? Compared to Ashara how bad is his dps. I know Ashara is obviously better but how far behind is Xalek?

I'm at the point where I either need to commit to Ashara as my companion or start getting gear for Xalek if I am going to use him.

Yes I understand that, that is why I even said I understand that in my post. That was not at all my question.

It sure sounds like that was your question. You asked how far Xalek was behind Ashara's dps. Drekor said it was "well below" her dps. Without a combat log to give you precise numbers, that's the most detailed answer that you're going to get.

Edited by CelticMarauder

It sure sounds like that was your question. You asked how far Xalek was behind Ashara's dps. Drekor said it was "well below" her dps. Without a combat log to give you precise numbers, that's the most detailed answer that you're going to get.

Hmm honestly I read it read it wrong before :/ I'm sorry. I read it as well I guess it would be hard to explain like "it is well" then "below" :/ Anyway thx

Hmm honestly I read it read it wrong before :/ I'm sorry. I read it as well I guess it would be hard to explain like "it is well" then "below" :/ Anyway thx

I guess I can understand how you might have read his answer wrong.

Hey, at least you admitted it, rather than trying to start some big argument. :cool:

Edited by CelticMarauder