Another 8hr are you serious? They have MASSIVE memory leaks in the server code.

Lorealin

Why do they constantly need to be shutting these servers down?

My guild is loosing players like flies. They are all going back to their old MMOs

You had better get a handle on this fast.

This is completely unacceptable.

Im guessing your guild is new to MMOs??. As weekly maintenance happens in all MMOs. its very much needed. So if your guild stops playing a game because they are fixing it. Then MMO land will be a dark and frustrating place for them.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pure horror if u life in the CET+ zones. My friends are leaving because of maintanance times, who wants to play a MMO 6 days a week while paying for 7?

We are paying for 7? Can you point me to where it says that the monthly fee is payment for 7 days a week 24/7?

Just be thankful you weren't part of WoW's launch. You'd have screamed yourself horse from the timely crashes that plagued it for six months.

10000000 x THIS! It. Was. HORRIBLE! And it remained horrible for months. And just when you thought you were golden, out came a new content patch and the issues would start again. :mad:

You are wrong sir. Rift was not down this much ...and if they did they were down 15mins max. The "challenged" people at Bioware can't do anything under 4hrs.

Under impression that Trion built their game in mind to have as much up time as possible with extreme ease to patch and update servers. If they ever make another MMO, it's really going to be a must play for me.

On that note, this game is usually down at least 2x a week since launch at 6-8 hour stretches. Other games would credit the users with time, but not here. Most depressing part is they really don't even test their patches either so this leads to more down time to address sploits that always crop up.

I think it's consistently been twice a week, or more, since launch.

Well do you want them to fix bugs and stuff that is making the game unplayable for some people or not? The forums are a 24/7 whinefest about stuff that people think needs to be fixed and every time they take down the site to fix stuff, they get more whining. Geez, BW just can't win with some of you people no matter what they do.