** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Reading helps ....

I'm a late "novemberist", but I'd love to see you December guys get the option of an in-game title "-the Decemberist"

FTW! :D

So, an in game title for waiting so long to order the game, or ordering earlier, but forgetting to put in the code?

Ok, sure. :p

I hope they can distinguish between EU servers and NA servers. If they can't then this method that they are using, which I think is a proper way to do it, is pretty flawed.

All the EU servers are gasping for breath, FULL all over the place.

All the NA servers are basically at STANDARD population with only a couple HEAVY. Meaning they need to throttle the EU server access a bit until they can get more servers up but not throttle the NA servers since they have a lot of capacity left.

Sorry EU, didn't mean to throw a stone at you there, just stating what I think may be going on. Wish you the best of luck in getting in.