** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12/10 here....

Well atleast i still have (its always sunny in philly) tonight.

Unless you wanna deny me that also EA....Well actually had i gotten the invite i probably woulda missed it..So Thanks EA!

Gonna go cry as i do something masculine to balance it out.

I've been accepting of this thing right up until now. They decide to stop sending invites with literally four days left until the preorders made before early access were in. I cannot fathom that the number of people still left to go were of such a high quantity that including them in the last round of invites would've been pushing things. I don't intend to QQ all over the forums, ***** to Reid on his twitter, threaten lawsuits, or cancel my preorder but I am highly irritated at how this turned out.

Me to:(

Damn hippies in Austin leaving work early to get to happy hour...

If you really think that they are actually leaving the office you are very much not in the know as to how these things work.

I can guarantee you that those folks at BW are spending 16-20 hours at the office the past few weeks. I would even be willing to bet that some of them are even sleeping at the office.

There is soo much more going on behind the scenes for an MMO launch that you are not aware of.

I promise you that they are not "going out for beers @ 3PM".

Anyways, anyone that was in Vanguard beta might recognize my name and they know I speak truth.

Leaving the last few days hanging is bs behavior in my book and semi ******** as well. To influx gradually I understood, but to quit when the last few are out.... damn pay some overtime, we KNOW you made a killing on the preorders.

I've been accepting of this thing right up until now. They decide to stop sending invites with literally four days left until the preorders made before early access were in. I cannot fathom that the number of people still left to go were of such a high quantity that including them in the last round of invites would've been pushing things. I don't intend to QQ all over the forums, ***** to Reid on his twitter, threaten lawsuits, or cancel my preorder but I am highly irritated at how this turned out.

Same...not going to cry, but wasted a lot of time today because they painted an outlook (extra & bigger waves) that looked promising then quit with 1 week left. :mad: Really? Not only am I US-based (plenty of room left between East and West), but I play off-peak anyway...grrrr.

Doesnt believe in overtime?... What the hell do you think they have been doing since they started making this game. You haven't even payed for the game or subs yet! Pull your head out of your you-know-what.

south american day workers get $110 a day with free lunch and go home by 4:00 pm do'nt you know that??? duh!!!:rolleyes: