Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to take a few moments to say a big THANKYOU to Qwertly for starting these threads over the past few days, they have kept me thoroughly entertained and informed....and now I'm off to have some cookies with the darkside :)

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

Wave Five was sent at 12PM CST (10AM PST / 1PM EST / 6PM GMT / 7PM CET).

Wave Six was sent at 1:15PM CST (11:15AM PST / 2:15PM EST / 7:15PM GMT / 8:15PM CET).

Wave Seven ... Come on!! :D

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~

***?!

Please tell me you are playing on a US server.

No whining, its 8.35pm here and some people might have to get up early tomorrow. when will the next wave be? :confused:

after Scheduled maintenance 12/16

On 12/16, the servers will become unavailable for scheduled maintenance at 2AM CST. Maintenance is scheduled to end at 6AM CST. Please check the Forums or the official SWTOR Twitter page for more information and updates. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~

Delightfully bizarre.

Not really an accurate representation of the wave size since many many people likely redeemed their Early Access Codes in November and in small pockets of days. Keep in mind not everyone who pre-ordered entered their code on SWTOR.com the same day as they got the pre-order. Not to mention you're Dec. 6th have a little patience please no reason to get all upset about not being in.

I'm not getting upset, I'm just getting a bit annoyed, that's all. I suppose you're right. Loads of people pre-ordered in november. But you'll have to agree that if the remaining Decemberists do not get in tonight, it would be a pretty darn waste. Partly because of we all want to play asap, but even more because the size of that 1.5 week of remaining pre orders isn't that big. It would be smart to get everyone in before the maintenance downtime kicks in.

I do have to say that following this topic has been amazing, lol. Best pre-launch I've witnessed so far :)!

Hopefully, I'll see all of you in an hour or two, decemberian brothers! =)

peace

LMAO. Thank you for that.