qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered pre-access code 25/11.

Got access 30 min ago.

Now waiting in a 2 hour realm queue. only 1200 more people infront of me.

Hoping the queues will get resolved, pretty much all EU servers have queues.

EU servers look nightmarishly heavy...good luck on that.

If they have stopped for the day and not let us know like they did yesterday and leave a small % of us out in the cold that would be the ultimate slap in the face lol

From the official Twitter

Yes, the fourth wave was the final wave for the day. New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET

They mentioned the fourth wave was the last yesterday so I don't expect they'll say nothing today.

Just do us who took the time to create a guild 5+ months ago a favor, and roll on a low population server.

LOL. So, what you're saying is; If you're not in a guild, go **** off and play alone on a low pop server so you can't group.

That's very social of you :)

I am calling it now. Cut off for today is Nov 30th. :)

no theres no way, they have let some of nov 28th in, its either cut off there or they will let part or all of december in, knowing them they are done for the day and they will let the small number of us who are left wait 24 hours

yes ...

No. They confirmed the final wave yesterday about an hour or so after it went live. The day before yesterday they confirmed the final wave instantly.

Thus I believe they will tell us in about 15 minutes whether it was the final wave or they will send out another batch.

If they have stopped for the day and not let us know like they did yesterday and leave a small % of us out in the cold that would be the ultimate slap in the face lol

Actually the wave before their final yesterday said that the next would be the last!

Its gonna be sad if they cut it off at the end of November.

It will just be me and my brother decemberists, we will then form a party and occupy the 99%.

well they aren't gonna let just a day and a half more in, its eitrher done now or they will probably let the rest in.

I am calling it now. Cut off for today is Nov 30th. :)

I have had this sinking feeling in my stomach all day, but I thought.. if they plan to go to the last week in November, but then they say they made the waves bigger and will have more that they must go into December. What kind of company would lead along their playerbase like that? After predicting late November earlier wouldn't they just say that they now plan on getting in all of November?

Really what kind of company/person would do that to people? There is no shadow of a doubt after their first post this AM that they had to have gotten all of the December folks really excited. Just to cap it at 11/30. That is a little twisted.

If it was me I would probably do the same thing to people just to troll them, but man that would be pretty rude.