BW if u dont adress the stupid Wz victory bug tomorrow im gonna cancel

-COBRA-

Enough of that, you bw can stress and piss your customers really hard to the point they cancel sub, u know, for stupid things like this; not even gonna argue about the ilum mess, the lack of pvp content (im almost r80 where the hell is the conqueror set?) and class unbalance... just to save u some shame

Enough of that, you bw can stress and piss your customers really hard to the point they cancel sub, u know, for stupid things like this; not even gonna argue about the ilum mess, the lack of pvp content (im almost r80 where the hell is the conqueror set?) and class unbalance... just to save u some shame

What the? I don't even know..........huh?:confused:

What the? I don't even know..........huh?:confused:

There's at least two WZ bugs that he could be referring to:

1) You get a victory, but it doesn't register as a victory for the purpose of your Daily PvP quest (super annoying, happened to me about three times so far). Strange b/c you get the PvP XP and commendations.

2) You get a victory, and it logs you out to your character select screen - even worse than the above, because you don't get the commendations or the XP. Happened to me once or twice. And it's not a internet connection problem b/c my vent was working the entire time.

You know what I do when I am afflicted with the "PvP win not counting toward daily" bug? I go win another game.

I've only had the bug happen a couple of times, but I always get the win counted on the second win when it's happened. Suck it up while their team is busy working their asses off to provide you with as many bug fixes and content updates as possible.

The only way I'm cancelling my account is if they suddenly stop caring about bugs and content, which I don't imagine will happen until the day the game is officially going offline.

You know what I do when I am afflicted with the "PvP win not counting toward daily" bug? I go win another game.

I've only had the bug happen a couple of times, but I always get the win counted on the second win when it's happened. Suck it up while their team is busy working their asses off to provide you with as many bug fixes and content updates as possible.

The only way I'm cancelling my account is if they suddenly stop caring about bugs and content, which I don't imagine will happen until the day the game is officially going offline.

I agree with your approach in theory, but you know how it goes sometimes...you lose 6 WZs in a row, and you FINALLY get a victory, only for it to not count. And these WZs can sometimes take well over 10 minutes to complete (que time, etc.). 6x10 = an hour of losing b/c your team is filled with idiots. And don't get me started on "go with guildies" b/c they're not ALWAYS available.

And if you don't fix my vaguely stated personal pet peeve, I'm leaving, too! And I'm taking half of everyone with me.

Stop looking at me like that! I'm serious!

I'm with you. My vaguely stated personal pet peeve has yet to be addressed, and I'm taking half of my toons with me when I go. The other half I'll leave to my cat, Mr. Fluffikins. Mr. Fluffikins loves him the Sith.

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a compilation of feedback you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!