closest Voidstar possible with a winner

CrunchyGremlin

repub lost by 1 point.

we failed to upload due to timeout while at the upload terminal.

we failed to stop the imps from uploading with less than 5 seconds on the clock. It seems to me that the clock was at 0 when they finished but the clock gets screwy at the end.

I have experienced 3 sub 50 Warzones since i learned how to play that have been simply Epic. Having that feeling of a hard fought battle where i had to take a break afterward.

Teams perfectly matched.

everything right down to the wire.

There are some aspects of the Warzones that appear to have been very well done.

Guys are real sticklers for accuracy.

Edited by CrunchyGremlin
I hate you all had a point and so did the other guy

Since our Republic-50 Community has started to get well geared and close the gap with the Imperials and have got to know each other better so even as PUGs we work well I've seen a lot of very close Warzones in that bracket - many more than when I play my 10-49 alts. Winning Civil War by 5 points thanks to a cap when the scores were around 20-30, for example. Or getting to 7.9 on a cap before getting interrupted which eventually ends up being the difference between a win and a defeat.

****, I had an epic one about half an hour ago in Huttball. The score was 2-2, the other team was right before the fire pit going into our goal line with 30 seconds left. Everyone on our team lit him up before he got to the fire pit. It just so happened that we killed the guy with 15 seconds left and of course, the ball goes to the person with like 30% life with 2 of the other team on him. I started throwing out every healing I had, even using a Purge for an extra 600 health. The clock hit zero with the ball carrier at 1% life with my Static Barrier on him to win the game.

That was an epic finish. I wish I would have had Fraps rolling for that one, but of course, I did not.

Edited by lxwickedxl

I've lost count of the amount of times we've gotten to the same point much faster than the enemy in Voidstar, but not been able to get further, and still lost.

I've also personally planted 3 or 4 bombs in a Voidstar and got 0 Objective points at the end. That whole warzone's scoring makes absolutely no sense to me, to be perfectly honest.

I've lost count of the amount of times we've gotten to the same point much faster than the enemy in Voidstar, but not been able to get further, and still lost.

I've also personally planted 3 or 4 bombs in a Voidstar and got 0 Objective points at the end. That whole warzone's scoring makes absolutely no sense to me, to be perfectly honest.

Yeah i have capped guns and received no objective points.

ninja caps.

Ties are closer, and there is still a winner. Not tryin to discredit your battle, i'm sure it was fun.

I've had quite a few epic battles that end up being 6-6, but the fastest team always wins.

Negative. cant have a tie and a winner.

You can have the same points.

Who gets the win on voidstar with equal points?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.