AC With The Most/Best Interrupts?

Hannah_banana

Currently playing as a sawbones/pvp healer. When we have enough heals, I play as a sawbones/healer annoyer. Don't feel as effective as I might otherwise on a class with more interrupts though.

So for my 2nd alt, I want the ultimate scourge of Imp healers. Thoughts? Vanguard? Guardian? Shadow?

Currently playing as a sawbones/pvp healer. When we have enough heals, I play as a sawbones/healer annoyer. Don't feel as effective as I might otherwise on a class with more interrupts though.

So for my 2nd alt, I want the ultimate scourge of Imp healers. Thoughts? Vanguard? Guardian? Shadow?

Watchman Sentinel

Edited by icbeodragon

Watchman Sentinel.

6sec cd interrupt, 12sec cd point blank charge, force choke, and high sustainable damage make them the ultimate healer killers imo. Snipers would probably be next but they can be LOSed easier so it kind of depends on where the fight is taking place.

So that's why this class often sits there and appears to be doing no damage to me. They think they can interrupt me in cover. Good to know.

I'd assume it's more of that Sentinels are a class that seems to attract baddies like Sorcerors, and a Sentinel is complicated to play. :D

Edited by savionen

I don't know much about other classes, but throwing this in there for the sake of info:

Shadow Tanks have an 10m range interrupt on 12 sec CD (can be spect'd to be 10 sec CD, but I don't see many Shadow Tanks taking the talent), 2 sec melee stun on 30 sec CD, 4 sec ranged stun on 1 min CD (Can't be spec'd into to make it 45 sec CD, but you probably won't take it).

Your 2-sec stun accumulates minimal resolve, so you can always combine it with another CC plus your 4 sec CC to chain cc someone.

You can also throw around Force Lift (8 sec disorient CC on 1 min CD with 30m range and 2-second cast). Depending on your spec, you can insta-cast it.

You have Force Pull (Deathgrip) on 45 sec CD with 10-30m range. You can use this as a form of interrupt if you'd like.

There's also the AoE knockback you can utilize. 20 sec CD.

You are also notoriously difficult to kite.

If you take the 31-point talent on the tank tree, you can apply 30% perma AoE slow (15 sec duration, 7 sec cooldown). Your single target slow, with tank spec applies 50% 6 second slow with 12 sec cooldown.

Your Force Speed (2 sec +150% movespeed on 20 sec CD if you spec tank) breaks any root and snares. If your target's faraway, you can always Force Pull (Deathgrip) then towards you.

Given that, considering your skillset and not very impressive spike damage, you'll probably be more effective peeling enemies off of your guys than chasing a healer around.

I

Given that, considering your skillset and not very impressive spike damage, you'll probably be more effective peeling enemies off of your guys than chasing a healer around.

Appreciate the info! Been thinking about a shadow, but I'd feel so cheap having two stealthy classes to pvp with. :D

My only comment is that healers never need to die, they just need to be made ineffective. Killing them only makes you have to go find them when they respawn. :p