[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an amusing list of entries...

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

---------------

For some reason I thought I was 28th...

Edited by Lizarus-Rajal

December 6th standing by. I really hope I get in today (bonus wave FTW) but I'm not going burn the forums down if I don't.

(puts down matches and gas)

So what, were are not setting the forum on fire now?

(kicks rocks)

Man, I'm getting sick of Biow......(takes arrow in the knee)

1st December here (date redeemed the code) I have received the physical copy just now :) (bought from game UK)

there is a cute little sticker saying "official game access does not begin until Dec 20, 2011"

registered the key and set up a sub..

hopefully they will do a bonus wave maybe early December might get in otherwise ill see you all tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Thanks to all that replied and cleared that up for me, like i said was no biggie as the dates were close together, it was just something that i noticed and baffled me a bit, and GL to those nearer the end of November, hope you get in :)

Thank you kindly, it was answered but then someone contradicted him/her so it baffled me again. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Thing is, that person didn't clear it up. Nov 2nd is not the date you entered your pre-order, everyone shows that Nov 2nd date. I'm assuming that's an arbitrary date that BW "locked" in your pre-order.

Oct. 28 is the date you entered your pre-order code. That is what determines which wave you will be in.

Thing is, that person didn't clear it up. Nov 2nd is not the date you entered your pre-order, everyone shows that Nov 2nd date. I'm assuming that's an arbitrary date that BW "locked" in your pre-order.

Oct. 28 is the date you entered your pre-order code. That is what determines which wave you will be in.

Yeah, i went for a shower, and come back to see a debate going on about it :p ah well its cleared up now though, no harm no foul :)

Pre-ordered July 26.

Received confirmation e-mail of my code registration from BW on July 31.

Still waiting for an invite.

Not impressed.

Edited :

Okay, I lied. Unintentionally. I just went ahead and logged in anyway... and it worked!

Cool. Oops.

Thx to Tarotdoom...

Edited by Slowhand

Pre-ordered July 26.

Not impressed

Have you tried just logging in the launcher because a few people didn't receive the email but could log in?

Edited by Tarotdoom

enough stabilization, can we stop this wave thing and let all in? :rolleyes:

That's not how it works, the july guys entered with nobody in the starter areas, if they did i want to have this privilege too, that's the only reason i tolerate and don't whiny about the way BW is doing this, you start with 3 or 4 people in your starter area, easy to make quests, i think this launch system they're doing is worth the wait.

I'm Oct 4th so I just missed yesterday's last wave by a few days. I'm hoping they get through Nov 30th as that's when I preordered my girlfriend's copy.

I know how you feel. My boyfriend however has not let it stop him! He got in on the very first wave but I didn't redeem the code until 17th Nov (this is technically my Christmas present so I'm getting REALLY early access!).

He has offered to let me have a play on his account but I have refused. It would somehow spoil the moment I do get on

Pre-ordered July 26.

Not impressed.

You need to contact BW about that if its true, Because you should have been in allready. The July waves have well passed.

Pre-ordered July 26.

Not impressed.

Not wishing to state the obvious but have you tried logging in? You don't actually need the email and it might just be filtered as spam. Just a thought.