No Deserter debuff is making Warzones more and more frustrating

Libertine

This is part of it, and I'll add that another reason is some people simply can not stand being put on a team full of people who refuse to play the objectives.

Seriously, how hard is it to understand what the objectives are?

What annoys me to no end when trying to complete a daily...

Hutt Ball it tells you the rules right before it starts, So get the Ball and get it across the goal... Why should it be that once you take down a ball carrier you get jumped by 5 of the other teams folks, and no one from your team is near by, why is it taking 5-7 of them to kill the 2 unaccounted for folks on the other team?

Civil War, getting stuck with a bunch of folks who do not guard the turrents, or once one is captured they think 6 of them need to hang out there to guard it and soak up defender points...

Voidstar, When a bomb get planted while defending and all your team mates run to the opposite door.

You know, I can accept those things happening once or twice a match, but when it consistently happens it's apparent they are there just to PvP not Win. At that point it becomes a simple matter of those other players who just want to "PvP" wasting my time while I'm trying to complete my daily, I joined the War Zone with an objective and a goal, you didn't why should I continue in a War Zone where you don't care about winning it? Why spend 15 minutes in a War Zone with a team that can't play to objectives when leaving and re-queuing means I'll get into another War Zone with a different team and quite possibly have success?

I'll freely admit I'm not the greatest PvP Player, but I do go out and give an effort and try to play to the objectives it's much more rewarding in the end, what I can't bring myself to do is spend 90% of my available play time trying to complete one Daily Mission. Seriously I don't mind staying a losing war zone if everyone is working together and trying to win, but once the team gets the "We're gonna lose lets just PvP" attitude going, it's simply not worth my time.

on top of it, people who do objectives will have less Medals, and can mostly kiss their MPV goodby.

serious and those people expect you put effort in it?, i say to hell with them.

not doing the game objectives is lossing, wich translate in Lossing venerable time.

Completely agree, absolutely sick of seeing half or more of my team leave every game it looks like the slightest hint of competition within the first few minutes. A deserter debuff is desperately needed.

The problem also is that daily wins dont count sometimes so people want to get the daily completed as quickly and easily as possible, on top of the fact that valor 60+ people have no reason whatsoever to care about valor/commendations and only about completing the dailys. Combine them and you get alot of people leaving (ruining) warzones

seriously...why is there no deserter debuff ?

Right now if theres even the slightest that our team my loose at least 2 people leave which makes it impossible to actually in the thing in the end considering it takes anywhere between 1-2min. until the replacements are actually in...

I really dont understand the reasoning why you let people get away with this ... just doesnt make sense...

No, the numerous awful players is what is making warzones more and more frustrating. Stop being awful and people will stay.