I don't want Bioware to have my money

Gankdalf_

Stop Complaining how many more fans are waiting You Think!

And Don't Complaining about it!! Loads so either wait or play wow or some thing or call Customer support instead of spamming Complaint complaint agene and agene bet there are all read more then 1000 Complain threads Just in This Section

do wat i do finish final paper 3 days early then play through kotor

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to leave then go ahead and do as is your right, we are not your family or your friends, we're mostly strangers on the internet so why feel the need to let us know.

Yet come the 20th there will still be threads like this popping up from people who will still keep paying and still keep playing while they rage and whine in the chat and on the forums, if only there was more constructive criticisms but that is so rare from people around here, it's either pure rage or blind love.

Why would you keep posting when there is games like this? SOOOOO BAD! makes Swtors look like it was made in 2005.

Can you believe people actually think this game being launched with competitive tournies will even compare the to amazing SWTOR!

I mean give me a break. This crappy pvp can't even touch SWTORS pvp.

Why would you keep posting when there is games like this? SOOOOO BAD! makes Swtors look like it was made in 2005.

Can you believe people actually think this game being launched with competitive tournies will even compare the to amazing SWTOR!

I mean give me a break. This crappy pvp can't even touch SWTORS pvp.

some people say **** you....

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

I have an ethos in life that I am very careful who gets my very hard earned cash, they have to tick the boxes, it's not about how much I love the product, it's all about morals with me.

The younger people will not have a clue *** I am on about, they just look at the shiney, glittering product and don't care about anything else.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

I admired Blizzard when WOW first came out, they were very fair-minded I wanted them to have my money as I felt valued. With Bioware I feel like a piece of crap, not important, I really don't want them to have my money. This game will have to be the best game I have ever played for me to consider renewing after the first month and as a beta tester I know it's not so...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Actually the OP does make some good points I dont feel that Bioware is going to be a company that has customer care at heart and have changed into becoming a more faceless money grabbing corp perhaps it was part of something that happend when they became part of EA. The only thing you can do OP is vote with your money though and cancel your order trouble is the game is an initial success so they have so many people buying that they dont care if some are walking.

Come a few months time as people get fed up with the game and start to look into other games coming out then Bioware may start to listen to people they certainly will have to work hard to keep peoples attention as games like Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 hit the shelf both of which wont require subscriptions in order to play.

Of course you have to look at the other side of the coin while Biowares actions of staggering release access has ruined the feeling a lot of people who buy into starting an MMO wanted ie The leveling competion the Econemy drive leveling with guild mates ect the launch does so far seem to have gone well abd they are having to deal with a huge amount of people.

Who knows one day all of us may actually get to play the game god only knows what Bioware is going to do after the 20th when they have to let people in and have an unknown amount of people joining.

Ah but when you join the real world you will understand the concept of happy customers and unhappy customers.

I can answer this. Unhappy customers who aren't given what they want will usually still come back as long as they have complained. It's those unhappy customers who don't complain that typically don't come back.

Happy customers are misunderstood by unhappy customers, because the unhappy cannot comprehend why others do not share the the same opinion.

When a sliver of the customer base is annoyed, a company should not and hopefully will not sever the trust of the majority just to please the minority.

Unhappy customers are the loudest, but here they represent an incredibly small portion of the total community.

In other words, have some fun when you get in the game! Don't flood general chat with some off the wall rant about how you are pissed it took so long to get in. The majority doesn't care.

Cheers! :D

Edited by lucasomega

I can answer this. Unhappy customers who aren't given what they want will usually still come back as long as they have complained. It's those unhappy customers who don't complain that typical don't come back.

Happy customers are misunderstood by unhappy customers, because the unhappy cannot comprehend why others do not share the the same opinion.

When a sliver of the customer base is annoyed, a company should not and hopefully will not sever the trust of the majority just to please the minority.

Unhappy customers are the loudest, but here they represent an incredibly small portion of the total community.

In other words, have some fun when you get in the game! Don't flood general chat with some off the wall rant about how you are pissed it took so long to get in. The majority doesn't care.

Cheers! :D

obviously... lol

its slowed down for the last couple of seconds i think people gave up

I have given up, but I just came back to wish Mantis a good night. Go to bed man. Sleep is important. ;)

20 to 1pm here in good old germany and I still have to ..well..work..ermmm

:)

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

I have an ethos in life that I am very careful who gets my very hard earned cash, they have to tick the boxes, it's not about how much I love the product, it's all about morals with me.

The younger people will not have a clue *** I am on about, they just look at the shiney, glittering product and don't care about anything else.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

I admired Blizzard when WOW first came out, they were very fair-minded I wanted them to have my money as I felt valued. With Bioware I feel like a piece of crap, not important, I really don't want them to have my money. This game will have to be the best game I have ever played for me to consider renewing after the first month and as a beta tester I know it's not so...

CMN

true story

take your money elsewhere and leave us in peace from your trollish ways then please

All I can honestly say to people like you is that U'm over the moon you wont be joining us in the game - clearly you're just a little self entitled child crying to mummy because you weren't in the first few waves, (even though they only promised UPTO five days initially).

Seriously, go teabag someone in CoD.

All I can honestly say to people like you is that U'm over the moon you wont be joining us in the game - clearly you're just a little self entitled child crying to mummy because you weren't in the first few waves, (even though they only promised UPTO five days initially).

Seriously, go teabag someone in CoD.

Ditto.

Yet another rant by someone who simply cannot accept that they made the mistake of pre-ordering too late. Listen, we've known for a good long while now that Bioware were going to stagger launch, so why is this an issue for you now? Did one of your friends get into the game before you and rub it in your face one too many times?

That fact is, Bioware said we'd be getting UP TO 5 days of early access, and they lied, I got 7, so thanks Bioware! But as for everyone else not in yet, how have they lied to you, is it the 20th December yet? Nope it's the 15th, and it's looking very possible that EVERY one of us is going to get at least 5 days early access, so could the people chewing bee's just like this guy use your freakin brains for a change and stop whining that someone else got in before you. Life ain't fair, get used to it, but there are worse things in the world than not being first place in everything.

I also like how this guy has the gall to talk about 'the younger crowd' when he's acting like a spoilt 12 year old who didn't get what he wanted for christmas. Go back to WoW mate, we don't want you and the rest of your ilk here.

Do you mean the SWtor Twitter account where they update about the situationen regularly(in 10 to 30 minuts), answers users individual questions aswell at a regular basis and direct users to useful topics on the forum?

... Either you're delusional or spoiled, pick your poison.

Do you mean the SWtor Twitter account where they update about the situationen regularly(in 10 to 30 minuts), answers users individual questions aswell at a regular basis and direct users to useful topics on the forum?

... Either you're delusional or spoiled, pick your poison.

we established hes just trolling

You really didnt play wow at launch because it was a disaster, servers crashing, logon ques and more crashes for 6 months straight.

Disaster launch mmo's are ---> that way...have fun...

But it was "fair". Everyone was equally miserable. I think I'd rather have what Bioware has done. Smooth as butta.

Unless release day comes and the whiners didn't get ANY EGA time, they don't have a thing in the world to complain about.

Or maybe "I can't read and understand first come first served" is not an issue bioware can solve.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay...

The only valid argument against Bioware's approach has been the pvp, but even that has mitigating factors that are ignored by people trying to claim Bioware owes them.

The name argument... I don't want to see 'Legolas', "Vader", "Skywalker" or variations there-of (examples!) anyway!

Show a little creativity, or use a random name generator.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.

Thanks!