I don't want Bioware to have my money

Gankdalf_

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of this thread is that the EGA has caused some people, myself included to question if their money should be given to Bioware. Most people like I said will just go with it, some of us will not, I probably will not.

I did the same in STO when I found out you had to pay extra for character slots, I knew it was unfair and so I chose NOT to give them my money.

What about people with very little money who have to save up for weeks to pre order this game, they are being discriminated against because they have no money. All the rich people that can afford to pre oder on day one are fine, the poor people are not. I just don't like the way this is being handled.

People on the forums spending hours and hours checking emails when Bioware could easily just say when each month of pre orders will be allowed access. The bottom line is customers are being treated like crap and that is the reason I am considering leaving after the 30 days.

well sir this should be an informative link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q

well any wise costumer would wait before rushing to preoder.

money has never been a problem to me, i just never rush to buy things without having enough information about it. so only after i played the beta i decided to preoder.

my hubbie tried to convince me to play games with him before, but only after i tried and informed myself well , wether i would like it or not, only then i bought it.

i think this could have been done in much better ways.

Edited by Ariadna

Move on with your big bad self. So you don't like what Bioware might have put out on their Twitter page. I read your rant and all I got from it was QQ Bioware isn't perfect, and an attitude that expects theys should be. Keep your money if you are that picky - you'll die rich and bored, congrats.

I for one don't judge a company until their product has some time to grow. Right now Bioware is trying its best to get a game running smothly for several 100 thousand people. I for one think they would have every right to just not post anyting for days. It would suck but why do they have to bow to your ever request. Its not even launch day yet for God's sake! I hope the spend little time catering to overly demanding tempermental QQ rants like yours and more time prepping the next wave so that I can get in and play the game.

Edited by Garrix

Move on with your big bad self. So you don't like what Bioware might have put out on their Twitter page. I read your rant and all I got from it was QQ Bioware isn't perfect, and an attitude that expects theys should be. Keep your money if you are that picky you'll die rich and bored, congrats.

I for one don't judge a company until their product has some time to grow. Right now they are trying thei best to get a game running. I for one think they would have every right to just not post anyting for days. It would suck but why do they have to bow to your ever request. Its not even launch day yet for God's sake! I hope the spend little time catering to overly demanding tempermental QQ rants like yours and more time prepping the next wave so that I can get in and play the game.

Ah but when you join the real world you will understand the concept of happy customers and unhappy customers.

Because you are a fan boy, simple really.

Ok so being "Fan Boy" is a bad thing? I am a fan of Starwars... I am fan of Bioware... I am Male in gender. Thus i would conclude i am a Fan Boy....

Are you a female who has a deep seeded hatred for men? Would you then consider yourself to be a "Fan Girl".

Honestly i see this insult all the time, if you like a product your a fanboy its the same kind of political rhetoric that is used to draw people to some non existent side of an issue that's utterly pointless.

I am not in, will probably be in tommorow or friday at the latest, i am happy i'm getting more than 2 days which i thought i was going to have. Also this talk of how this is ruining the game economy for newer players, please never vote again... please... you have no idea how economies actually function fictional or otherwise.

Edited by jaggid

Can I have your stuff? ...oh wait

Am actually embarrased for you, it's people like you that roll over, sit, beg, play dead, wag tail...to these big companies that has actually caused fiasco's like this, it really is your fault. If people had some balls and actually stood up to these corporate suits that treat us gamers like cash cows the gaming industry would be a far better place than it is now.

Alright, that's your opinion. Good for you, if you want to leave, have fun. But, before you go, I do have one question...

Why use the word "fanboy" as an insult? Aren't you already at least a Star Wars "fanboy" by pre-ordering a STAR WARS game?

Seriously? How is that an insult?

fanboy is not an insult.

Am actually embarrased for you, it's people like you that roll over, sit, beg, play dead, wag tail...to these big companies that has actually caused fiasco's like this, it really is your fault. If people had some balls and actually stood up to these corporate suits that treat us gamers like cash cows the gaming industry would be a far better place than it is now.

i have no problem with the way we are being treated...and this is only a fiasco cause stupid people dont know how to read...

Alright, that's your opinion. Good for you, if you want to leave, have fun. But, before you go, I do have one question...

Why use the word "fanboy" as an insult? Aren't you already at least a Star Wars "fanboy" by pre-ordering a STAR WARS game?

You see in the minds of these individuals they dont actually comprehend that throwing a comment like that is a boomerang because they are in fact the same thing.

It is akin to someone in WOW trade chat calling someone else a nerd or computer geek with no life...

i think he is just upset that he is part of the 99% not the 1%

I'm confused, OP. You pre-ordered, they told you what the deal was exactly when you pre-ordered. And now everything is going as they said it would.

And now you don't want to have...spent the money you already have? You want money back for getting something you knew you would get?

Baffled.

I don't use fan boy as an insult, I use it to describe someone that puts the product above everything else no matter how unfair or morally wrong it may be. Fan boys will never disagree with the company that made the product.

No sir we are indeed consumers who happen to disagree with you, i am not sure if anyone ever informed you of this but, your opinion is not in fact the end all be all. You are basically embarrassing yourself, you have essentially brought a Vibro Axe to a Lightsaber Fight.

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads. (rest cut for brevity)

For someone who claims to be older and not about the shiney you sure do seem to care about it all yourself ... but if you are not just blowing smoke and are really standing by your principles then "Have a nice day" ... /wave