The moment I sniped a Jedi Knight with my Imperial Agent in PVP...

DarthKeredias

I tried to keep myself from rolling on the floor.

You're telling me that a Jedi Knight, a trained defender of the galaxy, cannot even detect when someone is about to shoot them in the head?

It's moments like this that just make this game awesomely ridiculous.

Edited by DarthKeredias

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're telling me that a Jedi Knight, a trained defender of the galaxy, cannot even detect when someone is about to shoot them in the head?

Did you even see Revenge of the Sith? The troopers got their orders, walked up behind a Jedi (Master) and then shot them in the back till they were dead, from like 5 feet away.

Original Trilogy - Jedi were the ****** defenders of the galaxy

Prequel Trilogy - Redshirts with flashlights

Don't be ridiculous;

This is a game, if you have to be so overcome with star wars 'fictional' logic, you really won't be able to enjoy yourself.

Again, just...a...game. Meant to be enjoyed.

Edit:

You don't get to exclude the parts of Star wars that were designed by the same person just because it doesn't fit your 'special little world'

Jar-Jar Binks will forever live on, no matter what you do.

Jedi are not an unstoppable force, if they were... the empire wouldn't exist. Even in your own little fantasy world version you still have empire right? If Jedi can sense someone sniping them 9817205982 feet away, how do the empire exist? Jedi would simply wipe them off the face of the earth like bugs. Further, how are any Jedi Killed except for by Sith, which really didn't exist till the second set of 3 released.

I dunno, I could keep going, but your own logic dooms you.

Edited by djsmileey
addition

Did you even see Revenge of the Sith? The troopers got their orders, walked up behind a Jedi (Master) and then shot them in the back till they were dead, from like 5 feet away.

Original Trilogy - Jedi were the ****** defenders of the galaxy

Prequel Trilogy - Redshirts with flashlights

Yeah I saw Revenge of the Sith, but like I said in an earlier post. I try to wipe those movies out of my head.

To me, the only movies that have ever existed were the original 1, 2 and 3. New Hope, Empire and Return of the Jedi.

I smell Trol*

The same thing happens in every other videogame where you play a Jedi - you are completely unable to block and deflect sniper fire. Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy... all unable to block against a sniper rifle blast- sorry, a "disruptor rifle bolt" or whatever they are.

Yeah I saw Revenge of the Sith, but like I said in an earlier post. I try to wipe those movies out of my head.

To me, the only movies that have ever existed were the original 1, 2 and 3. New Hope, Empire and Return of the Jedi.

you mean the movies where jedis are either a young boy with little to no training, a cripple, an old man, and an even older man?

Really? So based on your logic, you want to throw the game off-balance and give every advantage to force-users? Are you new to MMOs?

To be fair, the Force, if programmed to be even only half as awesome as described in the lore would irrevocably break the game in favor of force users.